Friday 25 September 2009

Ipod Accessories - wall charger, usb charger


I got this for my iPod touch and it works just how I thought it might.

There's no reason apple should charge thirty dollarz for this when it's just a piece of plastic and some wires and junk.

The build quality is better than I thought. Not super sturdy but I'm sure it would hold up If I threw it around a little.

Overall I'm very happy, and would just buy another one of these even if it broke after some time. USB Travel Charger for Apple iPod, iPhone, iPod Shuffle 1st Generation, iPod Photo/iPod U2, iPod Mini

There were a couple of reviews that helped me out by mentioning that they had success with this product with their 3rd Generation Ipod Touch. I just wanted to add to that conversation for others looking for that specific model. I have had no problems at all. Great design. Charges quickly. This is the only charger (especially at this price) that I know of that works with the 3rd Gen Touch. I highly recommend this one.

This product shorted out my iPod touch right away. I now have hundreds of dollars spent on a paperweight. The Apple Store can't fix it, neither can the "Geek Squad" at Best Buy.



Do not buy this product.

First of all, this product came a lot sooner than the expected delivery estimate so that's a big plus, and secondly, it works flawlessly with the Apple iPod touch (3rd Generation). I will definitely buy from this seller again.



5/5

WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!! I repeat...DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!!

I bought two of these chargers not more than a month ago (Jan 2011) and they have both broke so far. The prongs on both have come out and one glitched out a brand new ipod touch...You get what you pay for and here's a perfect example...WARNING!!!!!

I inherited an ipod touch 2g and needed a wall charger, this type of charger from apple cost $30 and I refuse to pay apple's inflated prices...I had tried several other chargers and none worked with the touch 2g. This charger works perfectly, I believe it is due to the 1000mA output, the other chargers I bought were only 500mA. So if you are looking for a charger for the 2g, make sure it's power output is 1000mA. This should also charge other devices that require the higher current output.

After 6 months of faithful service, I happened to be awake when the charger shorted and became engulfed in flames. I am thankful for life and my family's life and my home as it would have been gone if I hadn't serendipitously happened to be awake.

maybe this product would be considerably better. At the moment, it appears to be charging my iPod. That fact is fine because I bought it for that reason but what I don't understand is why it makes my touch screen go haywire on my iPod touch 4th gen. I cant even enter my unlock code right without it entering a bunch of random numbers. I'm 100% positive that it isn't my iPod because I had just been charging my iPod before I received this product, and the touch screen works fine the second that it's unplugged from the wall charger. Please help. Thank you. - Charger - Wall Charger - Usb Charger - Ipod Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information