Monday 28 September 2009

Thunderbolt Accessories - hard case, htc


So I ordered this case March 18th, the day after the Thunderbolt came out and the day after I purchased my new phone. I thought the pictured item was what i was ordering. First package showed up 2 weeks after ordered and was the wrong case. I have no idea what phone it was for, but e-mailed their customer service and they stated it was a shipping error on their end and stated they would re-send the correct case. The case that I ended up getting about 10 days after that was a cheap hard plastic (slippery) case. Not rubberized as described AND definitely not the print that was pictured! The paint on the print is scratched and shows white edges where the two pieces snap together. I will not be going through the hassle of complaining to customer service due to their slow response before. I just wanted other buyers to beware of not only this item, but also this seller. Blossoming White Spring Flower Protective Hard Rubberized Case Cover Design for Verizon HTC ThunderBolt 4G

I like this because of the deisgn. I dropped my phone in an elevator, and the case snapped apart, so I have no expectations that this is actually going to protect my phone, but it's pretty. Also, it's a smooth shiny surface, not a rubber-like surface that some of the others I ordered are. I like that because I can wipe it down with sanitizing wipes without feeling like it's going to remove the paint.

The case did not fit my HTC Thunderbolt properly. The case would not snap all the way shut. I left the case on the phone until I got a new one, but it broke on the side. I only paid about $4.00 for my purchase, so I guess I got what I paid for.

The item looks just as shown in the pictures and I received this item very quickly, only problem is that it it too small! One corner will not snap shut so I cannot use it. I am very sad as it is a beautiful case.

Received case in a little over a week - arrived in good condition. Case closes around the phone completely, so that was a plus. It is a nice looking case - I have received several comments on it when I am out and about. The only negative is that the color on the case seems to scratch off easily...other than that, I really like it! I would definitely purchase it again - especially at this price point.

I just got a new Thunderbolt and of course wanted to get something to protect the phone. I ordered this case partly due to cost and also because I liked the designs. When the case arrived it was not really what I was expecting. The piece seems cheaply made. On some of the edges the design appeared to be coming off. Also when the case was snapped onto the phoe it did not sit right. The top part appears a biy looser than the rest. Overall it is not bad for now until I get another case but I would not purchase this type of case again. - Hard Case - Thunderbolt - Htc - Faceplates'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information