Wednesday 30 September 2009

Marvel Universe - costume, shield


I ordered this to go with my son's Halloween costume. I went for the cheaper version and that is exactly what I got. It cracked within 5 minutes. I should have purchased the more durable version, so he could get more play time out of it playing in his costume after Halloween. Captain America Shield Costume,Diameter: 12.75"

If you are looking for a durable toy and your kid likes Captain America, this is a good toy to pick up.

We got this for our son months ago and he still plays with it all the time! The inside of the shield has solid

straps where they put their arm to hold it like a shield, and the design is awesome. One caveat: If your child knows the character Captain America be sure he knows to throw it outside and not inside the house. While it is made of a hard plastic it

can do some damage to your walls if thrown like Cap does.



Avengers Assemble!

How I wish this was available when I was a kid. We had to use trash can lids to play Captain America back in the day!



This seesm very durable and has been loads of fun for my 4 year old. Would definitely recommend.

Durable! It has been taken just about everywhere with our 5 now 6 year old son. WARNING- the red paint will stay on anything that he accidentally bumps it on... including our BMW! Great construction and a favorite in our house!

product information detailed a costume with a muscle body and hood, but all I got was a cheap plastic shield... got no muscle body or hood or anything else. I can buy the same cheap shield at my local store for 8.00 dollars and no need to wait a week to get it. other reviewers made comments about getting a costume with this order... that's why I placed the order myself. very disappointed. - Cheap - Costume - Shield - Dress Up'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information