Wednesday 30 September 2009

Levis Jeans - carhartt, levis jeans


I am not a "jeans" guy... I never wore jeans, always cargo pants or something else. I thought I would try these because I really like Carhartt work pants.. Anyway. These are great. fit good, feel good.. and i'm all about the cargo pockets!! They are super well built and will last a long time i am sure. Carhartt Mens Relaxed Fit Carpenter Jean, Dark Stone, 32x34

This is a follow up on the size of the jeans, the length remains the same but the size is smaller. Levis 32W is 34W for Carhartt, but if you have some junk in the trunk, its a 36W. The jeans are wonderful, but it's made for men with average to no tush. Carhartt makes the best jeans for work and I still have a jacket from Carhartt from 20 years ago.

Purchased these jeans as christmas gift, shipping was quick however jeans didn't fit. If purchasing Carhartt jeans for the first time online, be sure to go to the store and try them on first. They run very small compared to Levi's. Carhartt is great quality material, but found out the hard way that their sizes run small.

Your ad is confusing. The title says 30" and then pick other measurement. One would think that the first measurement would be waist and second length as this is how we size in store. However, you have it reversed and 32 x 30 were sent. I had to return and I purchased elsewhere. - Levis Jeans - Loose - Carhartt - Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information