Monday 28 September 2009

Battery Packs - skil battery, skil


I purchased this battery as a replacement for the original battery that came with my drill/driver. I didn't follow the charging instructions on the original as closely as I should have and it wore out fairly quickly. This is an exact replacement, works great, and I'll be a little more careful about how I charge it. Skil 120BAT 12-Volt 1-1/5-Amp Hour NiCad Slide Style Battery

I can't believe the price of this battery... someone please explain the reason for the crazy price..



Lowes and other retailers sells 2 of these batteries, the charger and THE DRILL are sold for less than $50.00 so why would anyone be willing to pay $29.00 for this single battery..



I think Skill should re evaluate their spares and replacement products to a more reasonable cost for folks that buy their products... this is a rip off and I do not think folks should purchase these products until until Skill address's the prices..

IT's A BATTERY, A SPARE ONE AND DOES WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO...ORDER WAS FILLED IN USUAL TIME FOR ORDERING OPTIONS, BUT I WOULD SUGGEST LOOKING INTO AMAZON PRIME IF NEEDED SOONER.. I DID AND I AM A PERMANENT USER NOW...

We couldn't find a battery to fit this drill around where we live. I looked on Amazon's web site and there is was. I had ordered it and it fit the drill just like a glove. (haha). It was here before you knew it. I am very happy with the service. - Battery - Skil Battery - Skil - Battery Packs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • skil
  • ,
  • skil battery
  • ,
  • battery
  • ,
  • battery packs