Tuesday 29 September 2009

Attachments - tools, attachments


This kit has just about everything you need for cleaning and polishing anything small and delicate. I've used the various tools to clean electrical contacts and car battery poles and watches while changing batteries, and the rotary sandpaper is perfect on the dog's nails. I gave it 4 stars because it could have included a brass brush (which I bought separately) and they supplied only one polishing compound which produces a high luster finish, but not a mirror finish. I recommend testing each tool on something out of sight or of little value before using it on anything good. But, if each tool in the kit were bought separately, it would have cost 4X as much. All in all, it's a very good deal. Delivery was ahead of schedule, and that's a good thing too! Dremel 684-01 20-Piece Clean & Polish Rotary Tool Accessory Kit With Case

There is not much to review here. I needed some additional polishing supplies for my Dremels and bought this inexpensive collection rather than buying each one separately. Since these supplies are somewhat generic, the only real questions are 1)are they of acceptable quality? and 2) are the selling for a reasonable price? The answer to both questions is yes.

Just as I have mentioned in my other Dremel accessory reviews on Amazon, one can never own enough Dremel accessories. As a home owner, it's great to have a Dremel around for minor home repairs or minor house projects. It's hard to find accessories like these in traditional retail stores like Home Depot or Lowes.

WOW! What a great price on an invaluable set of polishing adapters for my Dremel. Great selection of useful tools. The box it comes in is very nice also. A place for everything and everything in its place! I highly recommend this set.

I like how Dremel has these individual sets of mandrels and tools...It helps you have the job specific tools right at your finger tips...Best of all, this was the first time I had a bottle of polishing rouge that wasn't dried and hard as a brick when I got it.. - Attachments - Tools - Hand Tools - Dremel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information