Thursday 24 September 2009

Battery Storage Unit - battery organizer, battery tester


This is the best wedding or housewarming gift ever! It is unusual so you don't have to worry about them getting two of them (like a toaster or blender) and serves a need every household has ~ batteries. This allows ALL household batteries to be kept in one convenient place so they are there when you need them. I use it as a housewarming ot wedding gift, along with enough batteries to fill it. It makes a useable gift that they will keep0 and use for years! Awesome to have in your home as well. Range Kleen WKT4162 Battery Storage Rack

Okay, this thing is amazing. It holds batteries. And when I say it holds them, I mean, it holds them. I got two of them and I've never had such organized batteries. I don't really use the battery tester, but it seems to work okay. It's pretty easy to hang on the wall, but I bet it'd take up a ton of drawer space if you laid it flat.



Honestly though, half used batteries don't work for much, so stop keeping them you weirdos. :)

Best for laying flat in a drawer, can be mounted this on a wall so batteries stay put even though the battery slots are loose when a battery is put into them . When I say the batteries loosely fir in their slots, I mean very loosely fit but since there is a small angle downward in how the batteries slide in they should stay put. Additionally, you could also add some type of shim easily to the back side of the whole thing to increase the angle at which the batteries slide in to provide extra assurance that they won't slide out. Only reason I bring this up is that I live in earthquake country so most buyers elsewhere will not have this concern Still, I wouldn't mount this behind a cupboard door, it's easy to envision your floor being covered with as many batteries as had been put into the slots of this thing. Still worth it, good to have a central place to store batteries neatly and to have a handy tester ready at all times to make sure batteries are good.

Very convenient but some of the holes for the AA batteries are too small. The holes in the center horizontal row for the AA batteries are barely big enough to fit my Duracell/Energizer rechargeable batteries. The batteries fit but it is a really tight fit. All of the other holes for the all the other battery types are fine.

Handy item to keep a reasonable supply of your most needed batteries at the ready.

The tester is really useful especially for the rechargeable batteries.

Two of them mounted side by side works really well if you really go through the batteries!

The battery organizer/ charger arrived in 3 days and I found it to be of good quality. Very convenient slots for the batteries, and the tester was easy enough to use. I ordered a second one for my office. Ten bucks well spent!

I just put this up yesterday. The battery tester seems to work and is very easy to use. I have not tried to use any of the batteries that tested good (and weren't new) so I don't know if this is accurate yet. I do wish it held a few more of the larger button batteries. It holds two which is probably sufficient for most people. It holds three of the smaller button batteries. It holds eight 9 volts, several Ds, several Cs, many AA's and AAA's.



I would upgrade to five stars if I knew the battery tester was accurate.



My only wish is that it held more batteries. This is less an issue with the product and more because I buy batteries at Costco (think dozens of batteries per package). I still have to store my extras somewhere. - Battery Tester - Battery Organizer - Battery Storage - Battery Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information