Monday 13 June 2011

Caps - newsboy cap, accessories


This is a stylish hat that is very flattering. It's not bulky on the crown nor does it flatten out on your head. The picture looks steely-blue on my computer but the hat is truly black. The buckle adds a nice touch. I want one in every color! Black Knitted Newsboy Cab Driver Hat with side buckle

agree 100% with the review before me. love this hat! very stylish and warm. the color of the buckle is gold in case it isn't obvious in the picture. it isn't tight or snugly-fitting at all but it is not bulky, and the brim is solid and sturdy. it's very black, not grey-ish black as it appears in the pic.

Really happy with this purchase. For the excellent price, it looks great (love the charcoal color), fits very well too, and is overall a great deal. The buckle is gold and on the small side...just enough to add a bit of style, but not be too much hardware.

I got these hats (one in brown/one in blue) for my mom for X-mas -- now my mom has a much smaller head than I do, and when I saw this hat on her it was a perfect fit. She even stated that it could have been a bit bigger. So you don't have a small head, BEWARE, you have no room to work with-

This is a great casual hat, but I think I either must have a really small head ... or it's designed for women with large heads. I find that it slips down on my face because it's so big - so I bunch my hair up in a bun behind it to "fill it out" and keep it on my head. It's really cute, so I rated it 4 stars.

The product came as described and was shipped quickly, even though the weather had shut down some places' ability to ship. This made it to us before Christmas just as though all transportation and shipping providers were running normally. Thank you for the good service and the good product line. - Accessories - Newsboy Cap - Hat - Caps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • newsboy cap
  • ,
  • caps
  • ,
  • accessories
  • ,
  • hat