Sunday 19 June 2011

Gift Card Restrictions - gift idea, restaurants


It has almost been a month and I still have not received my gift cards. When I contacted the seller, they simply just provided the tracking information which said it should have arrived two weeks ago. I contacted them again and they told me to wait a few more days. Christmas is in four days, and still nothing! I do not recommend this to anyone!" Outback Steakhouse Gift Card

I had a $300 amazon.com gift on my account so I thought it would be nice to take my extended family out for diner. So I bought 5 $50 Outback Gift Cards which cost me about $260. After I ordered the gift certificates I noticed my remaining balanced stayed the same on my amazon.com account. GiftCardMall would not accept my amazon.com surplus and instead charged my credit card of record. I immediately called their customer service number and was told they have a no refund policy, EVEN IF YOUR CREDIT CARD WAS STOLEN. Now I'm out $260. I am trying to rectify this with my credit card company. Absolutely terrible. An embarressment on so many levels.

This was my first time using Amazon and I was a little sceptical about buying a gift card online, but the service was excellent. I received an email when it was being sent out, it arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. I will definitely use Amazon more in the future. - Gift Idea - Birthday Gift - Restaurants - Pathetic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information