Sunday 19 June 2011

motorola droid - motorola droid


I'm getting the idea that buying these cheap batteries is kind of a crap shoot. Some people get very good quality batteries. I was not one of those people. I received what looked like an authentic Motorola battery. It was almost identical to the one that came with my phone. Some of the text was different, but not enough to think it was a fake. My problem was not how fast the battery discharged, although that was not very good. It lasted about as long as my 1-1/2 year old battery. The problem I really couldn't get around was how long it was taking to charge. It was easily 3 times longer to charge this battery vs. my old one. So I'll try again with another listing on Amazon. This time I'll order an OEM version though. I'm not even going to try and return this. It was too cheap. I guess they win on this one. Motorola SNN5843 Standard Battery for Motorola Droid A855

Not much else to say than the title, I bought it b/c I thought my stock battery was losing charge. I used it in the exact same way as my stock battery and it died after 2 weeks, so I charged up my stock battery and apparently that reset the Li-Ion b/c Im getting close to Original Charge times with my stock battery almost 2 years later. this battery couldnt last 2 weeks, what a joke. - Motorola Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • motorola droid