Sunday 12 June 2011

Leggings


I love these leggings. They are very stretchy and soft (a tad itchy though but not too bad to wear). Colors match what's shown (i got yellow). They are more like stretchy capri tights though. But be careful, they are one size, so I would imagine the lighter colors might be a little see through if you are a little curvier. I held them up to a window in daytime and they are not see through in original shape, but when I stretched them, I could see straight through them. But they are thin, comfy, and the elastic doesn't dig into your waist or legs. New Womens Leggings Tights Yoga Half Leg Length - (9 Different Colors), Black

I ordered the taupe leggings but when I received them they were more yellow than taupe. The color looks nothing like it does in the picture. I am keeping them though because I do love the fit and length and I really needed them.

Hi! My name is Lisa. I am writing this review about the yoga leggings i purchased through Amazon website. I would have to say they were perfect in every way from the size down to the perfect stiching. Also i loved the fact that those yoga leggings allowed my body to contour in such a way that felt comfortable to me. I would definitely buy these yoga leggings again. I also would further say i would recommend them to any woman who wants to wear comfortable yoga leggings while you do yoga.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leggings Leggings Leggings