Sunday 12 June 2011

Moisturizer - hair care, miracle


I had read that organic coconut oil was good for healing skin yeast infections so I thought I'd try it. This is alot of coconut oil for the price!! It smells clean and like coconut ( of course!) It cleared up my minor infection within days. I use the oil all over now because it goes on smoothly and absorbs into the skin rather quickly. Don't leave it in the sun because the heat will warm it to liquid!



This product has several uses. My sister told me about coconut oil and I researched further. Not all coconut oils are the same. This one is great for me because I have used it to condition my hair as well as my skin. Also you can eat and cook with this product. It has the most delightful light natural coconut fragrance. It desolves quickly into the skin without oily residue. Fast absorbtion. Gentle too!

Since Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has so many practical uses, I had a tough time picking one off the internet, but I'm so pleased with my purchase! It's a balm-like texture, but quickly melts with your normal body heat, smells fantastic, goes on smooth but doesn't leave you feeling oily. I use it for a lot of things, but the main thing I'm loving it for is as a facial moisturizer! It's the best! I can put it on after a shower, before bed, in the morning before putting on makeup, whatever... and no oily residue is left behind!

I haven't used this for cooking (I am ordering another jar for that purpose) but I love this product as a skin and hair moisturizer! The smell is amazing, like fresh coconut, but is light and not overpowering. It makes my skin so soft and helps keep my curls shiny and healthy looking. The oil is solid out of the jar but easily melts when I rub my hands together. It makes a wonderful massage oil too. I am sold on this stuff, I can't imagine going back to regular body lotion.

Tastes great and is a great source of energy to have for intense physical activities. I find myself lasting longer and going harder in my workouts when I have a tablespoon of this before I go to the gym. My only gripe is that it's a solid, not a liquid. So I heat it up on the stove for a minute to liquefy it.

this product came fast and was sealed, a lot of people dont mention if a product comes sealed or not but you need to know with coconut oil because if you live in a hot state it will be in liquid form and you dont want it spilling all over the place ok now on to the product when i first opened it, it smelled so good and it does kinda smell like roasted nuts but the smell is not too strong to turn you off and then i tasted it but it had no taste and i havent cooked with it because im using it for my body. after i shaved it put some on and it made my skin smooth and mosty importantly it wasnt greasy you just dont know how much i hate greasy oils that sit on top of your skin and do nothing oh and i put this on my hiarline and it made it feel soooo soft, i know in my previous reviews i've said that im giving up on oils but i was just using the wrong ones the whole time and now i've found an oil that gonna be sticking around



ps. when it arrived it was in soild form so i just put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and it didnt turn into complete liquid but wasnt soild i think its easier to use this way because when you rub it in your hands it turns to liquid anyway



pss. i hate the fact that this organic coconut oil came in a plastic jar it would have been nice if it came in a glass jar

After a very cold winter my skin was horribly dry...so I went online to see what the best moisturizer was and one site said organic coconut oil. I went to Amazon and found what I needed. I have to say it is just wonderful. It can be used for other things besides skin care. I haven't tried any of those things yet, but I really love how it makes my skin feel. And it smells delicious. When this container is empty I'll be getting another. I love it.

I'm not exaggerating, this is the best smelling and best tasting coconut oil I have ever seen. It smells like an almond joy candy bar and tastes so good I almost want to eat it out of the can. try this for yourself and you won't be disappointed. - Coconut Oil - Coconut - Hair Care - Moisturizer - Miracle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information