Monday 13 June 2011

Mens Accessories


This is a surprisingly attractive watch for the price. Functions are useful with a good stopwatch and reasonable timer plus alarm, although I really only needed it for the dual time. It is light, slim, stylish and easy to read for the most part. Sometimes in daylight you have to angle your arm a little. Well, that's no biggie. My only issue is the beeping sound when you change functions - there doesn't appear to be any way to turn that off!! My watch didn't come with any instructions but it was very easy to figure out - except for that annoying beeping!



Still, if you are in the market for an inexpensive, snazzy looking watch, this is a good buy. Armitron Men's 408177RED Chronograph Black and Red Digital Sport Watch

I like Armitrons because they're cool and inexpensive. I've gotten about 10 complements on the design of this watch in about 2 weeks of wearing it. The buttons are easy to use, but the countdown timer is a pain. It doesn't reset itself to zero so you have to scroll thru all the numbers to reset it. That's the only annoying thing. I like the wristband too. I like that it's a thin watch. It doesn't get caught in your dress shirt sleeves if you wear long sleeve dress shirts.

While I normally rely upon my cellphone for the time, I decided before leaving the country that I needed something a bit more trustworthy while skipping across multiple time zones. I didn't want something fancy enough to have to worry about being stolen, nor was I looking to show off or 'flaunt' any type of wealth. My priorities: comfort, simplicity and performance.



Check. Check. Check. The square design gives off a nice, classy look, while so far it is the most comfortable wristband of any watch I've ever owned. It is easy to read and adjust the time, with the normal package of a functioning alarm and stopwatch. I am completely satisfied.



I'm not giving this five stars because it is the best watch out there, nor do I think it is an amazing value. But this was exactly what I wanted when I began looking for watches, and that's the only qualification I use when rating.

This watch looks nice, but every time i hit the light button, it resets everything to factory defaults and screws up the time. I've also noticed that if you hold down the light button, it has the same function as the "set" button, giving you options to set time. Really crappy programming. Don't waste your money on this junk.

Got lots of complements on my new watch. It looks good. a little hard to read, but still usable. The problem i have is that I have had to reset the time and date 3 times in the month since i bought it. That is a deal breaker... Nice bracelet, Crappy watch

I really wanted to like this watch. It has a good modern design. I wanted something with the reverse led display. But when I received it, I found the display is too dim. Also found there's no way to reset the timer to zero. Also when I pressed the EL (light) button a couple times, it reset the time back to factory defaults. Others have reported the time resetting on them, so I don't want to risk this happening over and over again. Returning it.

I love this watch. It's classy, functional, has a great look and feel to it and many useful functions for everyday use.

I have gotten quite a few compliments wearing this watch.

I really love the design for the strap because it doesn't get sticky or smelly or slippery when I get sweaty.

Furthermore, the functions are easy to program and use.

Also, the watch is very sturdy, doesn't scratch easily and the water resistance works well (at least in the shower.

Definitely worth the money.

I like how this watch almost has infinite adjustability since the slots are built into the band. I wish the watch itself was a tad larger, but it fits find on my smallish wrist.

The one negative I have with this watch is it can be hard to read indoors with ambient light. I'm on the couch now with the windows here and I have to tilt the watch at a certain angle to tell time, or turn on the illumination. In daylight it's fine. i would purchase this again, i like the look and the contrast of red/black is nice.

Always wear wrist watches.I buy a few every year my job situations destroys then very fast, expecialy the bands, so far this one has been standing to the task.

The extra wide band and design makes it very pleasant and light. Already order a 2nd one as backup.

Only thing missing is instructions, not hard to find in the net but they should be in the packaging to start with.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Accessories Mens Accessories Mens Accessories