Sunday 12 June 2011

Razr Battery - motorola, razr battery


I was expecting the sealed package as described and pictured. What I received was a battery in a clear bag. I could have bought the same battery for cheaper if I knew that was going to happen. The battery did work however, and didn't bother to exchange it. BR50 Motorola Original Equipment OEM Sealed Battery in Original Motorola Packaging for Motorola Razr V3 V3c V3m Pebl U6 Br50 (Snn5696) [RETAIL PACKAGE]

I went to the Sprint store with my trusty old Razr phone and the sales clerk there said they no longer carried this battery and that they could special order one for me for sixty dollars. I told him that when this phone was new I had bought an extra battery for it for fifteen dollars. Sixty dollars was insane. He said I wouldn't find a better deal. Sure enough, do a little research and I find a FACTORY original battery on Amazon for 13.04. Now my Razr is up and running and will for as long as I take care of it. I'm not one to trade in phones twice a year and I know how to take care of stuff to make it last. My Razr is three years old now proving you don't need the latest and the greatest. Don't get messed over by their sales tricks.

I received the battery in a stapled plastic bag. It was not an OEM product as advertised!!! Will use until my cell phone burns up from a "knock-off" product. The price paid is not worth pursuing a return. I guess that is what the seller hopes.

Purchased this battery for my Razr V3, but the battery would not work. It continually asked for a SIM card to be put in. However, the SIM card was already in place. I bought the exact same battery from another company, and it works great. But I have to say that they had an excellent return program, and they gave me a complete refund. - V3 Razr Battery - Motorola - Battery - Razr Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information