Wednesday 1 June 2011

Mens Cologne - mens cologne, parfume perry ellis gift 360


Many people think this is an Acqua di Gio clone. I will say it is an improvement (significant) over Acqua. It has the same fresh scent with less acidic undertone. It is a great scent for summer, and last for a long time. I worked over 30 hours straight (standing and running), and could still smell it after getting home. Simply Amazing.

IMHO, this product can sell for more than Acqua. Did I mention it is almost at 1/2 of Acqua's price.

Buy it!! you won't regret it. Perry Ellis 360 Red By Perry Ellis For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this. This will be the second bottle for my husband. I am 25 and my husband 27, but I think this is a great cologne for a man of any age. He gets compliments on it all the time!!

Bought this fragrance without smelling it because of all of the positive reviews. I was scared because the top notes smell like some sort of orange cleaning product. I thought that i had wasted twenty dollars but it dries down to the best cologne that i own. Smells like Aqua Di Gio but a lot cheaper and not as played out, highly recommended.

I have a 17 year old grandson. He had made a Christmas wish list with Perry Ellis 360 Red on it. I was unable to locate the item in my home town or in the next larger town. I ordered it on line. Needless to say he was overly happy when he opened the gift. I had to ask why this particular scent? It seams that a professor of his had commented on how good he smelled and my grandson said it was Perry Ellis 360 Red. The professor replied that he was impressed that someone so young had such discerning tastes... it was a sign of maturity. Needless to say, my grandson must have grown several inches and a lot of confidence because of that encounter. - Mens Cologne - Parfume Perry Ellis Gift 360'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • mens cologne
  • ,
  • parfume perry ellis gift 360