Wednesday 1 June 2011

Blackberry Curve - mic, earbuds


So far so good, I just received this product today. Normally I do not like to purchase a product that does not have any reviews, but this one seemed to fit my needs and the price point was not a overly large investment. The item shipped in a timely fashion and arrived in retail packaging. Overall, the construction of the headset is sound, included were multiple sizes of the ear pieces, a neck lanyard, lapel clip and a storage pouch.



The lanyard and clip attached easily to the cord, having the lanyard will be nice as I do not always wish nor have the ability to have both speakers in my ears. I did not have any troubles with the fit in my ears, either. I know fit is a personal consideration and these fit much better then the OEM headphones that come with the tour.



Sound is good, now I am no audio expert by any means, but I spent the day testing them through various music and talk shows. Phone conversations with this headset and the Blackberry tour were clear, I could hear what the other person was saying clearly and the other person was able to hear me clear, without the tunnel sound that other sets seem to have a problem with.



For the Price point this is a great set for your phone and general music listening needs. I Will probably keep a pair of these for a back up pair as well. NoiseHush NX50 3.5mm Stereo Headset w/ Enhanced Bass - iPhone / BlackBerry / HTC / LG / Motorola / Nokia / Palm / Samsung - Black

One of the best ear phones I've ever purchased. Works as it should, bass is awesome.



I've used it for listening to music, chatting, watching movies etc. Works perfectly



One of the downsides that I've found is that it becomes uncomfortable after a certain time period.

However, rarely do i ever use in ear headsets so I'm not used to having things in my ear. But, most definitely, worth the buy!

These neat little ear phones came with a case, several different size ear fits. Also a neck holder. They are great. Better then anything you will get at a retail store. Sound quality is wonderful. Makes it very similar to a bluetooth. While in use you can hear all your phone notices. Phone ringing etc. Answer the phone with buds in! They have a microphone on the wire and I've been told it sounds to others like I am talking on my phone alone. The neatest thing is they have a little extended bar that stems to the ear piece where you put your size covers so they fit in your ear canal.Never saw anything like it. Can adjust bass, tone, ....many many options. Great product!!!

First off, I have a Droid X.

I had high hopes for this headset, and at first, it seemed to do its job. There didn't seem to be any problems. The audio quality was ok - I was listening to an audiobook on my phone, and everything seemed to come out much more muffled - annoying, yes, but not as big of a deal when you're just listening to music.

However, once I really started using it to talk on the phone, the cheap quality of this product really showed. The plug was tempermental, in that if you moved it at all, there would be shots of extremely loud static. I got frustrated a couple of times with this, and just left my phone sitting on the table so the wire wouldn't move, and there was STILL static, just more constant. Then as a result, I couldn't talk to people on the phone with this because neither one of us could hear each other.

Then finally, I just used it to listen to music on my phone as I was walking around campus. My phone stops play when it feels that the headset is no longer connected (to ensure that I'm not accidentally sharing my music with people around me). And I realized that my phone's music player would just stop every minute or two for this reason. This was not ever an issue when I'd been using my old earphones, so I know it has to be a problem with this headset.

All in all, save yourself the trouble - this headset is absolutely horrible. Don't buy!

These earphones work fine with my LG Optimus T, and the integration of the send/end button into the microphone is elegant -- just squeeze the mike. Terrific in-ear fit and decent cord length. You can get a better headset, but only if you spend a LOT more. At this price point, they can't be beaten.

I just received this today and so far it's as good as advertised. The earbuds aren't annoying like previous headsets and they are a good fit for when I'm driving or simply moving around. The clarity of the speakers are awesome and the bass quality is crazy. I recommend this set for anyone who isn't a fan of bluetooth headsets.

The headphones stay in my ears. I can hear callers much better than just through the phone (BB Curve 8530). The microphone works well on calls and the people on the other end have no problems hearing me. Now I can listen to podcasts and music and then easily make phone calls without switching. A great value for the money. - Earphones - Wired Headsets - Earbuds - Mic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information