Thursday 26 March 2009

Articulating - articulating wall mount, tv wall mount


This is a well built arm. It is intended to be mounted to a wall (just find a stud) and then your smaller monitor/LCD TV mounted to it. The arms swing nicely right to left. The 'tilt' on the monitor bracket is very stiff - a good thing if you don't want your monitor looking at the sky or the ground after a few hours! Just remember, when hanging a monitor you still have to deal with cables and power. It comes with mounting hardware (Screws, offset sleeves, and more.). I recommend it. Peerless PA730 Articulating Wall Mount for 10" to 22" Displays (Black)

I used this Peerless PA730 Articulating Wall Mount (black) to mount a 22-inch display (Acer V223w).



It's a great deal. I couldn't be happier. The mount is very sturdy--I don't doubt that it could handle a 24-inch display with ease. The joints of the articulating arm are perfectly torqued/tensioned, meaning that the display can be swivelled and swung easily with a minimum of pressure on your part, but will never move on its own. But what makes it indispensable is not only that it allows the display to be tilted as well as swivelled and swung, but also to be LEVELLED/ROLLED. This is a crucial feature, since without it, the only way to level a non-levelled display is to drill all new holes in the wall and start all over again (!). Many articulating arm mounts in this price range don't come with this feature, but the Peerless PA370 does.



For the price, it's an unbeatable value.



NOTE: though it is sturdy, a little sag is inevitable. Because of this, I would recommend mounting it about half an inch higher on the wall than you actually want the display to be--this will compensate for the sag.

This worked out great in our kitchen. Despite what I read in some reviews, the mount does tilt, as well as level. The only complaint I have is that it is not the most aesthetically pleasing mount I've ever seen. But a great value is impossible to beat in my book.

I bought this wall mount for a 19" LCD in the kitchen. It contained adequate instructions, parts and required tools for adjustments. One prior review said that it did not tilt, it does. It works well and I'm very happy with the purchase.

Bought Toshiba 19LV505 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player and needed a wall mount for it. This wall mount was the perfect choice, it matches the color of the TV set (black) perfectly & it allows me to adjust the position for easy viewing. I would recommended to friends.

This is the 3rd mount I have bought each increasing in range of motion. I believe this is a winner. The only negative i have found to date is with pivoting the TV up or down; the hinge is soooo tight one really needs to adjust the angle before putting the TV on the bracket. I had to use both hands on the mount plate and just about all the strength I could muster to change the viewing angle. Hopefully it will prove to be a set it and forget it installation.

I used this to attach an 18" LCD to the wall above a desk. The articulation is very easy, solid and smooth. I push the monitor against the wall to get the desk surface back. It's sturdy enough for something larger - I have no doubt that it would hold a 24". It was also very easy, I didn't look at any instructions and it took my ~10 minutes to find the stud, mark the holes (use a level to make sure they're vertical), drill two holes - and that's the hard part. I was not sure if this tilted when I bought it - the PA730 does NOT tilt - not a big deal to me...

Substantial articulating arm that extends about 18 inches and swings 180 degrees; can rotate and tilt tv as well, although tilting screws are a little difficult to access. Also had to buy a separate metal stud plate which wasn't identified by Amazon when I purchased the arm. Added another 50% to he purchase cost of the arm. (This isn't necessary if you have wood studs or are mounting on a concrete wall.)

I bought this to hang my 19 Inch Samsung LCD T.V. next to my bed in my Rv. I needed nit to swing outover the bed in front of me to make my small T.V. look bigger and not be in my way getting in and out of bed. It works perfectly for my application and is substantially sturdier than nessesary for a 19 inch LCD. It took me approximately 1 hr to install, which incuded running all the cords neatly. mounting the tv and bracket took only about 3 minutes. The tension adjustments seem to be adequate as well. The zip ties they send were a bit flimsy for my purposes, but that is to be expected, I replaced them with a better grade tie. I found no negative points with this product. - Wall Mount - Tv Mounts - Tv Wall Mount - Articulating Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • tv mounts
  • ,
  • articulating wall mount
  • ,
  • tv wall mount
  • ,
  • wall mount