Monday 30 March 2009

Headphone Cable - headphone cable, cord


I needed an extension because my headphones were too short to fit into my speakers. I looked at a lot of other extension reviews, and the main flaws of most of the extensions were that the wires would break or the sound quality would be greatly diminished afterwords. The majority of the reviews for this extension seemed positive so I decided to get it. This extension is great, you can walk around your room, or walk on the treadmill with increased mobility without a reduction in sound quality or loudness.

I haven't had a it long enough to know how long it might last before it may break down. So far I've had it for about a month plus a week, and there are no cracks in the wire, or any change in the quality, and I use for hours a day. Compared to other extension products I've seen this is a good buy for it's price and it's functionality. Cables To Go 40407 3.5 mm Male/Female Stereo Audio Extension Cable, Black (6 Feet/1.82 Meters )

This extension is just what I was looking for. I needed to have a long extension in order to connect my earphones to my PC and it is at about 1.50 m. from my head so the cable of my earphones was veryu short. I've been using it for a month and it works flawlesly

I bought this cable to replace the extension on my Shure earbuds. I would not reccommend it. The cable is much more rigid than the one that came with my earbuds, which causes it to work its way into loops instead of just laying flat. It is really annoying. The connectors also don't appear to be very good quality. I constantly get static in my earbuds if the plug twists around in the earphone socket of my Zune.

When I first received the 12 foot extension cable, I was very happy with it. The sound quality is only minimally affected. However, within a month and a half, it only works at certain angles. I cannot hold the cord in place whenever I want to listen to music. Don't waste your money, unless you plan to replace it every couple of months.

Here's an honest reveiw:



Really like the length and look of the extender, only problem is that after the

second day I used it, the right channel wouldn't work for any speakers or head phones that I'd use it with (even with cleaning and adjusting position of jack).



Fortunately I went rumaging through my old audio equipment and found my old extender which is only half as long and doesn't have as appealing of a look, but it does work after 4 YEARS of use (same cost range too).



Only 2 days of working compared to 4 years of working makes me give this product

the lowest possible review rating.

I broke the extension on my Bose headphones so I bought this as the replacement. It's ok, but it doesn't fit very well into my iPod when it has the case on it. The plastic around the extension is thick so it blocks that area. The sound is ok though, not overly excited about it but not disappointed either. It works and it's affordable!

I take the cable out of the package, plug my headphones into it and then plug the other end into my iPhone. The sound volume is much lower than if I was not using it. If I move the cable at all, there will be crackles and maybe only one channel will work. I suspect a short or a cold solder. This cable is only good for the trash.

This is the second cable I have used for extending earphones to reach my TV. My first one has worked for 1 year and ended up with one side of ears shut down, So I brought this cable. I found this new one is defective--making hiss noise on and off, and one ear is louder than the other, which really freaked me out. I am sure it is not because of my earphones or TV set, because they are working fine without the extension cable. My suggestion is that they still need a quality control while making this simple gedgets. - Stereo Extension - Cables To Go - Headphone Cable - Cord'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information