Sunday 29 March 2009

Ipad2 Smart Cover - ipad 2 smart cover enhancer, ipad 2 smart cover


I felt I needed some protection for the back of my IPad 2 so ordered the Joy Factory Clear Cover Snap on Hard Case. Had it a week now and love this thing. Its very thin so its hardly noticeable but provides great protection. It seems to be bulletproof, a week of hard use and no signs of any scratches. Very ease to take on or off (though don't know why you'd want to. Only slight negative, Very slight rough/unfinished edges on a couple of the corners. Over than that this thing is perfect. The Joy Factory SmartFit2 Smart Cover Friendly Ultra-Thin Snap-On Hard Case for iPad 2 - Clear (AAD116)

This is a beautiful case, fits perfectly and works with the Apple smart cover. As I opened the box and saw the shiny exterior, I thought "this is going to be pretty scratched up in about a month." Well, I didn't have to wait that long -- it's significantly scuffed and scratched after 2 days of normal wear and tear in the house! Don't bother with this case unless you don't care about these things. I'm going to wait until the incipio feather case comes out and hope I have better luck with that one. - Ipad2 Smart Cover Enhancer - Ipad 2 Smart Cover Enhancer - Ipad 2 Cases - Ipad 2 Smart Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information