Friday 27 March 2009

Subscribe And Save - pampers, pampers wipes


I love these wipes! They aren't too thick and the odor is nice and gently. Some of the other wipes had a strong odor, but this wipe is great. I also love that it came with another container! If I don't need it to replace the wipes, I use my extra containers for crayons, markers, match box cars, and legos!

Sadly I have to give this a bad review. To save money I have bought generic brands of baby wipe since my son was young and really had no problem with them. Here recently I was able to get these wipes while still being able to save money. I thought what a great deal, name brand wipes at a good price, perfect... I was wrong. When I got these I noticed yes they are supper dooper soft and quite a bit stretchy, both seemingly like good things when it comes to wipes, well that is incorrect. Being soft is nice for my babies tush yes however I have to push quite a bit harder to get off all those stuck on bits that we know all of our children end up with. They aren't as wet as the others either and both of these things make then actually more irritating to the baby in the long run. The other thing is they are supper stretchy which maybe sound like a good thing as well. Wrong again. This makes it harder to get all that "stuff" off his bottom because when I go to fold the wipe over and reuse it, it isn't as durable, it tends to want to stretch itself thin, and you then have a mess on your hands..literally! Basically I was just disappointed that they would be such a pain to work with. I guess in the long run maybe its a good thing though that the cheaper ones work better.. cause they are cheaper.

I used Huggies wipes for years because the were so nice and thick. When Ifinally tried Pampers, they looked so scrawney!However, they are very soft and seem to be very gentle on baby's bum. Pampers are expensive, so I often bought Target's version. But, Amazon gives a nice discount via subscribe and save so we now always purchase Pampers.



Review by mom of 8 (soon to be 9), daycare provider and Nurse.

I normally buy Huggies wipes, but I purchased these wipes because they were on sale. Unfortunately, my baby (who has never had any diaper rash issues before) was very red after using these. I would avoid these if your baby has even the slightest sensitive skin.

These wipes work well for my 2 year-old, but my 8 month old broke out in terrible diaper rash from them. He has sensitive skin, and I thought I'd try them because of the cost and the scent seemed like it might be ok. I thought wrong!!! Be VERY careful when you try these on a little one that has sensitive skin! His poor little bum got open sores and everything. This is a large box that would have to go to wiping hands in the car, etc., if you don't like them.

Bought it because of Amazon discounts but didn't like it for two reasons 1) Too wet, leaves a load of waterish wetness on baby's skin and 2) the material does not hold its shape and stretches out so badly in the processing of pulling from the box. But I'd admit this wipe is indeed very soft as it says on the product title. In the past we have used parents choice, huggies etc for our baby before and felt this time we didn't make the right choice (afterall, how much thinking on a wipe!!!)

These are, in my opinion, the best baby wipes you can get. Pampers' classic wipes are fantastic (their thick ones are AWFUL, though), we've been using them for years. Personally, the babyfresh scent is my favorite. Unscented are great too, but I really love these. Thank you, Pampers!

Like many others, I found a good deal on these here at Amazon, so I decided to give them a try. I am a fan of Target's Up and Up Unscented baby wipes. But, I thought since these were Pampers and they seemed to get amazing reviews, I'd give them a try. Sadly, they are awful! I like my wipes to be wet, but not soaking, and certainly not soapy. These wipes leave a terrible soapy feeling to your hands, and whatever they touch. It feels like I've washed my hands with liquid soap, but forgot to rinse.

The one container that came in my package is a bit chintzy. It's hard to open. Unless you press really hard and quick, the pop up action doesn't happen. When you're wiping a mess and only have one hand, it's no fun to not have the wipes open. They are somewhat smaller than I'm used to as well. The individual packages aren't self sealing either...which I knew upon ordering, but couple that with a lousy wipe container and I'm not too happy.

I will say the smell is pleasant. Even though I buy Unscented usually, it is nice to have a scented smell help to take away the stink down in the diaper area.

Overall, I definitely am not a fan and will not be buying these again. I'm sticking with Target Up and Up Wipes only!! - Subscribe And Save - Pampers - Wipes - Pampers Wipes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information