Sunday 29 March 2009

Notebook Computer Bags - laptop backpacks, laptop bag


Although this Case Logic VNCi-116 Value 16-Inch Laptop Briefcase has a "Value" word in its name, everything about it exudes high quality.



This is the the kind of case that can zipper-open three sides of its rectangular case shape ; therefore it can easily accommodate my 17.3-inch HP DV7 notebook computer, even though it is meant for computers under 16 inches.



There is a large zippered side pocket that you can use to store the computer's AC adapter and cord, plus a few small items.



The case is well-padded all around to protect against bumps and is very light.



I highly recommend this 16-inch case if you want high quality and versatility but don't want to pay too much for it.





Comparison to another 16-inch case:



The Case Logic VNCi-116 design is in contrast to Case Logic VNA-216 16-Inch Laptop Attache (Black), where the zipper openning is merely ONE side of its rectangular shape. The VNA-216 will accommodate my 15.6-inch HP ProBook 5420s, but the fit is too snug for an effortless removal and storage of the computer. Because of the tight fit of this case, I would be very careful when taking a computer out of the case and when putting it in, for fear of the zippers scraping against the case edges of the computer. I deem the VNA-216 suitable only for computers smaller than 14 inches. You can check my review on this case on its web page at Amazon.com. Case Logic VNCi-116 Value 16-Inch Laptop Backpack(Black)

This bag is perfect for someone who just needs a basic laptop bag. My 16-inch laptop fits perectly in my bag and the other pouches offer plenty of additional space for batteries, power chords, and other accessories. The zippers slide smoothly and the bag strap is srong and durable when carrying the bag. The cost is very good as well, so this bag is highly recommended to even the casual laptop user.

If you want light, compact, case this is the best for the price. Great for carrying, light, very easy to place the laptop (Studio XPS 16), good zippers, exact space in extra pockets for ac adapter, battery a few cds.



If you expect a heavy duty case, this is not for you. Need to be careful, the protections are thin, so don't expect the bag to protect from a hard hit.

I ordered this Caselogic laptop case based on my prior experiences with Caselogic products and the price. I have had several other Caselogic cases over the years and have always been extremely pleased with the quality. Since I don't travel with my laptop that often, I didn't want to invest a lot of money on a case. I just wanted something to carry it safely on those few occasions when I do take it along on a trip. What I like about this case is that it is light weight and has extra compartments for storage, and it looks great. However, I was very disappointed with the lack of padding in the laptop compartment, and it only had one strap to hold the laptop in place, which was not centered. While my 15.6" Dell fits fine, it does wiggle around a little since it's only held in place by one velcro strap. The listing for the item said the laptop compartment was "heavily padded". This is not true. The padding is extremely thin. While the case will serve its purpose and give me a way to carry my laptop, I really wish there was more padding. If you want a laptop case that will actually protect the laptop, this is not the case for you. If you just want something stylish to carry your laptop around, this one is ok.

I am a fan of Caselogic. I have used several of their products and I am always satisfied with them. This is a nice laptop case and it has satisfied my use for it. You really can't go wrong with Caselogic.

This case is durable enough for heavy airport duty and seems well put-together. My only complaint is one balky zipper--not a deal-killer as the zipper and teeth both seem to be heavy-duty, and the zipper function is getting smoother with more use.

Bought this case for $20. It is perfect for me...just what I was looking for. It has lots of extra room for cords in the added compartment. My Dell 15R fits perfect in this. Not tight and wonderful for taking it in and out of the case...would buy one of these anyday. - Laptop Backpacks - Case Logic - Laptop Bag - 17 Inch Laptop Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • laptop backpacks
  • ,
  • laptop bag
  • ,
  • 17 inch laptop case
  • ,
  • case logic