Sunday 29 March 2009

Phone Cover - blackberry, case


This case is seriously pink, so if that may be an issue for you, this is not the case for you. For me, the very bright color was a plus -- the case is very pretty and it does not get lost in my purse or confused with any of the other Blackberries around me at work. It protects the Torch very well, and the front piece fits perfectly, which was a concern because of the sliding mechanism for the Torch's keyboard. If you're looking for a pretty, protective and excellently-priced cover for your Torch, look no further. Blackberry Torch 9800 Hot Pink Rubberized Hard Cover Crystal Case

I love this case! It is seriously pink - impossibly bright. It snaps right on & has a slightly rubberized feel, so it won't fall out of your pocket. With all that brightness, you won't lose this in your purse.

Cheap case for the torch. It's okay, although the pink color is starting to chip off of the case. If you're looking for a cheap case, this is it. However, I think it degrades the look of my torch. It looks more bulky and less inviting, than if I had no cover on it at all.

This wouldn't have been my first choice for a phone cover because of the color, but I ordered it anyway. It's actually a very pretty hot pink. I always had trouble finding my phone in my purse. With this bright pink case, I find the phone right away. The case was very easy to install. It snapped right on, and it's a secure fit.

I received this item in a timely manner. I have not had any glitches with it whatsoever. It fits nicely on the phone and gives it a jazzy appearance. I also like the fact that it does not inhibit phone usability.

The phone case is a very nice pink, yet the case makes it hard for your charger to stay plugged it..

I also did not recieve the removeal tool so that was a down fall because the back case is super hard to take off!!

But for a penny its a nice case!

Honestly this thing sucked. I ignored the reviews that were negative, erring on the side of ignorance. Its a really cute case, easy to use and put on but within the first week, the hooks on the top part of the case broke. Now I am walking around with half of my case on. I love the case, but it is just very poor quality. Also - I am a CrackBerry Addict and because of my excessive use, the pink on the case started to wear off.....right onto my hand, which was a real pain. At the very least, it only cost a penny, but seriously, DO NOT ORDER THIS unless you are looking for a headache. - Pink - Blackberry - Case - Blackberry Torch 9800'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information