Friday 27 March 2009

Ladder Ball - ladder golf, blongoball


The Blongo Ball game I purchased was better and stronger than the original ones I purchased through WalMart and Dick's. They both fell apart as you played but the Blongo Ball version played strong even with kids who have a tendenciy to play the game a little rough. I give this version 5 STARS and would recommend it. The price was also better than the one I bought from Dick's which was equivalent to the cheaper on I got from WalMart, both being Skilcraft products. Blongo Ball Complete Game Set

Bought this after reading the good reviews as we have a big backyard party every Memorial Weekend.

THIS game was the hit of the party! Seriously! Very easy to set up and the rules are simple.

The ONLY downfall is that we could not figure how to put it back in the box! A GREAT game!!!

This game was so easy to set up, very sturdy and simple to play. My dad has a similar game but this one is made much better since it doesn't come apart when you're playing & the balls are harder too. I just wish it came with the carrying bag instead of having to buy it separately. Also wish it came with a score keeper. My dad's game has a score keeper built on one of the side vertical poles where you slide a rubber ring up & down. We have a great time playing and I would definitely recommend this for outdoor family fun! - Ladder Ball - Ladder Golf - Blongoball - Family Game'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ladder golf
  • ,
  • blongoball
  • ,
  • family game
  • ,
  • ladder ball