Sunday 29 March 2009

Training Suit - training suit, sweat suit


I just recieved this product two days ago and it has already ripped at the knee(The entire seam ripped). I do not workout hard so I know it was not from the way I workout. I was very disappointed with this product. I would of just went to wal-mart and spent 7 dollars less for a sauna suit that will last a little longer. Altus Athletic Thermal Training Suit (Large/X-Large)

This is a great fit and it hasnt torn so easily. It was worth buying. I was skeptical of buying at first after looking at the reviews but I decided to try it out anyway since my current suit is ripped apart.

No complaints so far but I am only doing cardio in this suit and lifting small weights.

I had this for less than two weeks when it tore at the right knee. If you only want a sauna suit for one week, this is the one to buy, but if you want one to last longer than 7 days, my suggestion is to look else where, pay a higher price for a more quality product.



-out - Training Suit - Sweat Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information