Thursday 26 March 2009

Mothers Gifts


My mother loved the collection of bath supplies, (bath confetti, shower gel, a scrubby, bubble bath, as well as tea, hot chocolate and cookies). It has everything you need for the perfect evening/day of relaxation. The basket arrived on time, wrapped beautifully, and she loved it. I'd definitely recommend this basket as a birthday, Valentine's or Mother's Day gift. It's lovely. Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Tranquil Delights Lavender Spa Bath and Body Tote

I was planning to give this item as a gift. After reading the positive reviews, I thought I would be pleased. The basket is small and doesn't look like it will last long. There is not much in the basket. In the picture, there seems to be more included in the basket. I decided I had to add to the items in order to give it as a gift.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mothers Gifts Mothers Gifts Mothers Gifts