Monday 30 March 2009

Printer Cartridge - printer cartridge, cartridge


I do feel the message was an error caused by the printer no recognizing that I replaced the cartridge. Unfortunately, an additional message was displayed on the printer indicatinig that usiing expired ink could nullify the warrenty. So, ALWAYS CHECK EXPIRATION DATE ON PACKAGING BEFORE OPENING HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge

I have a C7280 Photosmart printer and it utilizes 6 of these cartridges. While the print quality is incredible so is the price. I wish the cartridges were bigger and less expensive. It seems like an extraordinary waste of resources to pack such a tiny amount of ink into this package. It seems quite obvious that HP cares more about ridiculous profits than the environment.

I can't say enough positive things about the Photosmart 6280 w/ Vivera (HP02) inks. Yes, the inks are smaller, but since they are half the price of other inks, I don't find myself spending that much more, and the print quality is unparalleled! I've tried the rest, and I've come back to the best - HP printers and inks.

i ordered this cyan HP catridge from Databazaar. i ordered it on Dec 14 in pm with free standard shipping. I received it on Dec 15 in the am. My printer recognised it as a genuine HP cartridge it is off & running

Works great as always. I found out the hard way that the ink in the package deals do not have as much in them as the individually packaged ones do, so I believe it is actually cheaper in the end to get the single packs.

I ordered 3 ink cartridges through Amazon from a third party vendor (Infinite-Surplus). I have not yet tried any of the cartridges but the packaging leaves a lot to be desired and is not as represented in the photo. Rather than each cartrdige being shipped in a Hewlett Packard box as shown in the photo, the three were shipped in an envelope with only their inner packaging, as if they were broken out of the combo pack. On top of that, the packaging containing the magenta cartridge was open, which could indicate a returned cartridge or just poor packaging. - Ink - Cyan - Printer Cartridge - Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information