Sunday 29 March 2009

Iphone 3g Armband - belt clip, armband


I have tried many iPhone armbands and this by far the best one I have ever used. The belt clip is tight enough so that the case still fits comfortably in my pocket but more importntly the iPhone does not flap against my arm. I also love the fact that I can easily unclip my iPhone from the armband while I am running to take pictures, operate the music player or make a phone call. If you are a runner looking for an iPhone armband then this is the one you will want. Marware SportShell Convertible Arm Band for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Black)

This is a fine case and it looks ok but there if there is one major gripe I have with it is that I have to wrestle with it to get the case off the phone if, for example, i want to attach it to the armband. You would need three hands to get the case off easily, one each to force the sides a little wider and third one to actually slide the top off.

Added to that I feel that it is only a matter of time before I damage or crack the case performing this Herculean tridextrous task...



so, to sum it up. a good solid case in bad need of a quick release mechanism to easily remove it.

The case is very well made with a great snug fit for your iPhone. Yes it is also rubberised on the inside to minimise scratching when removing/installing.



Although the clip and arm band system look bulky - the iphone is a good 5mm off the armband it doesn't FEEL bulky. the clip and the armband construction is solid so there is very little rattling - a BIG plus as this was a major concern for me.



The case shouldn't pop off when dropped (although I haven't tested it yet) but on the downside it is a little difficult to remove (the instructions make it look easier than it actually is) which makes it a little difficult for people with multiple cases or just don't like to leave the clip on (ME!). Also I'm worried about the constant bending of the case to slide it out - but something only time will tell.



One major problem is (an makes me still get the Sportsuit) is the fact that the front is very expose for working out/running. This is obviously a compromise - style vs protection. The one thing I would like to see is a better top and volume button protection - there is none at the moment and the holes are fairly huge. I would like to see a thinner plastic/rubber protection over them (obviously molded into the case NOT glued on ;).



Saying that for people who are travelling this is a smart case that can look sleek (no clip), and also can be used for the occasional run/jog/walk and always respectable enough to take to a business meeting.

I worked 2 years at the apple store up until a couple months ago, so needless to say, I have a lot of experience with a lot of different iphone cases. I normally carry my phone bare, but I was looking for a case for working out.



I bought the case for the clip, since I don't like an armband while i'm lifting weights, so the armband was just a bonus when I decide to run.



First of all, this is a great quality case, it does a good job protecting the phone. I was worried about scratches since I'm sliding the phone in and out of it on a daily basis, but after a month of use, I have yet to get a single scratch. I have no clue why people are saying it is hard to get in and out of the case. I feel its the perfect balance between something thats not going to fall apart on accident, but when you want it out, you simply pull on both sides with your thumbs, and slide up with your index fingers.



The clip is strong and holds tight to the waistband of my gym shorts. You can put the clip on either way, so you that you can chose the orientation of the phone on your belt. The armband is also very comfortable and great if you're a runner.



Finally, just as a plain case (without clip or armband), it is awesome. Its a lot like the incase slider. It looks good on the phone, it isn't too bulky, and its got a raised edge around the front edge of the phone so if you drop it, it will hit the case rather than the glass.



This really is the total solution for a case. I remember this being 39.95 at the apple store, and I highly, highly recommend this case above any other workout case.

I want to say this item is a must for active people that want to carry their Iphones, safely and confortably



I have had it for over a month and I am probably going to buy a second one to have as backup, the item is durable and the armband is comfortable, you can even go to sleep and forget you are wearing it.



The case is solid and it does come with a warning that it wont offer any protection against physical damage.

I bought this case to keep my iPhone off my arm when I run. With other cases I had problems with sweat and condensation building up. Not with this one. It feels very secure, doesn't slip when I run and is very sturdy. I took a fall on a broken sidewalk and landed right on the case. My iPhone didn't skip a beat, no scratches or anything. The case did a great job of absorbing the shock. - Iphone 3g Armband - Armband - Belt Clip - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information