Monday 30 March 2009

Laser Printer Ink - laser printer ink, laser


I acquired a Brother MFC-9320CW all-in-one printer last year and was very disappointed when the "toner low" message popped up in the menu window after running only 50 or so copies. Finally at approximately 250 copies, the toner in all three color cartridges ran out, so I was obliged to replace them. The first few pages were a bit light, but now the cartridges perform better than the originals that came with the unit. Cartridges are super easy to install and colors are vivid. Time will tell if I actually get the 1400 copies stated on the package, but if not, there's a way to extend cartridge life. Just Google the Brother printer model and add "toner override" then scroll down the forum for instructions.

After another 500 or so pages, the original black toner cartridge gave the "toner low" indicator, so I replaced it with an OEM cartridge and everything is working wonderfully. I have to say, however, that I am disappointed that Brother would install such minimal usage cartridges for their printers. Total cost to replace all four was $200. As for the print quality, though, I couldn't be happier.

Comment Brother Black Toner Cartridge (TN-210BK)

I've discovered that when the printer "senses" the toner is low, it automatically stops printing and at that point you have to replace the toner. Luckily Amazon has this toner at half the retail price. The toner is very good quality though.

I love getting my Brother Toner from Amazon. It is the authentic Brother ink, and it's 20 to 30 bucks less than getting it at Staples. Unfortunately the toner doesn't last as long as I hope, but I try to use it until the printer makes me load a new one. This is after two or three times of me shaking and reusing the cartridge, of course.

I have had no problems with this Brother toner. Still on my original toner cartridge. I know from past experiences with a different laser printer, I would not buy any toner unless it is a "genuine" Brother toner cartridge. The genuines may cost a little more but in the long run they are worth that extra price just to have piece of mind knowing the cartridge will work as it was designed to.

After checking with about 6 different online and local suppliers, the price I paid of $46.99 beat everyone else by far. As far as toner coverage not being what the box indicates as other reviewers have written, that estimated copy number is a standard minimal color usage print estimate. In other words, if you print full page pictures, you are surely not going to get the number of copies the cartridge indicates. As far as I'm concerned, it was a great price for a name brand product. Very satisfied.

I shopped on line and amazon was the best deal much better than Costco. Be sure to buy original Brother toner there is a diffrence. I have found you can print hundreds of pages after the low toner warning shows up. Just slide the little green thing back and forth a few times. If you have the toner you know what I an talking about. Other than that its toner what can you say. About Amazon it showed up early and in perfect condition. - Brother Toner - Laser Printer Ink - Laser - Brother'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information