Monday 30 March 2009

Womens Tops - sexy, gothic


I may have ordered 1 size too BIG, but even if it was a size smaller my breasts wouldn't have fit it and I know the waist and hips wouldn't have been fitted well either. The shirt was too short as it was, being one size too big, so I know the smaller size would show my belly.



It's a very cute design, with soft fabric, it just has a problem of fitting people =[

Did I mention it was hand wash? It would rot in my closet! -So I returned it, oh well =) Plus Size Sexy Black Pink Lace Corset Top - 2X

I wear a large in typical blouses, However if the are small in the bust a xl. I am large busted and have a very small waist. I bought a 1x per reviews. It fits for the most part maybe a little small in the bust. It is very sexy. Probably too much so for a woman in her 40's I have owned it for a couple months and have yet to wear it out. Yikes! Hubby really likes it but I have not found the perfect place to wear this sort of top.

This is an adorable top. However, it does run really small, so buy at least a size bigger. Also, wish I had known it was hand wash. But if you need a little 'tude to get your day going, this is the item for you! - Sexy Top - Womens Tops - Sexy - Gothic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information