Thursday 26 March 2009

Kodak Ink


I bought this bulk pack of ink based on how fast I went through the ink cartridges included with my Kodak printer. I am now on my second black and second color cartridge from this bulk pack. For everday printing, these cartridges work fine. However, when I want a quality print, either on normal or photo paper, I notice a distinct difference in quality from the Kodak cartridges and these ink cartridges: the high quality prints from the Kodak cartridges were much better. I probably will not buy non-Kodak ink cartridges for my Kodak printer in the future. LD © Kodak Compatible #10 Bulk Set of 8 Ink Cartridges: 5 Black & 3 Color

I bought these and they all have problems. Some get a message on the Kodak print monitor that say, cartridge not recognized. Some just won't print. Some print with lines or drops on paper.

Definitely not worth the time.

I read the reviews and decided to take a chance and try these. I have used compatable ink with Brother and various other printers in the past with little difference in quality. However, these have a big difference in quality, and half the time they do not work! First, the black ink comes out blurry on the paper; not sharp letters like you're used to. I could probably live with that except that I went through all the cartridges just to get one color and one black cartridge to work for more than a day. Error messages keep coming up and the printer will not work at all. I followed all the special instructions for this problem, but after a few print jobs, the error message would pop up again. Hassle after hassle! I buy alot from Amazon, and don't usually return anything, but believe me, these went back!

After Buying for years at Amazon.com, this is the first time I am giving a bad review.

Similar to the other customers, I found that buying the 3 colour + 5 Black combo was a big waste of money.



None of the cartridges worked. I tried all 5 Black and all 3 Colour on my ESP9.



Save your money and buy genuine Kodak ink.

Kodak #10 Bulk Set of 8 Compatible Ink Cartridges: 5 Black (1215581) & 3 Color (1810829) Kodak 10 Ink for Easy Share 5100, 5300 & 5500 Great price, but we usually have at least one from the pack that is non-usable and it is a pain to return one cartridge. However, if you go thru the effort, they will send you a replacement and ask you to return the bad one.

I have an ESP 7 and all was great until....I tried to be crafty and save money using this company's 'Kodak Compatible' ink. It was NOT compatible in fact after spending over 90 minutes in two combined phone calls with their service reps (who were very nice) nothing was accomplished until I finally called Kodak. My printerhead was damaged. Another $30 to replace.

I learned my lesson. You win Kodak! Hope this helps save someone else some frustration and money.

I USE LOTS OF INK. I PRINT MANY PICTURES AND SOME OF MY EMAILS FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THIS PRODUCT WAS A GREAT DEAL! I HAVE ALREADY USED ALL THE COLOR INK AND ALMOST ALL OF THE BLACK. MY PRINTER IS USED EVERY DAY AND THIS SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP GOING BACK TO THE STORE TO GET MORE INK. I HAVE ANOTHER SUPPLY WAITING TO BE OPENED SOON. THIS IS A GREAT BARGAIN FOR THE MONEY I PAID.

Black cartidge worked find out of box, but when I went to the first color, it would not work. The second color cartridge seems to work, but I need better reliablility from my cartridges. Next thing is to contact the seller to get a replacement.

[...] It does not work. I called tech support and they told me to remove the ink and turn the printer off for 15 minutes. (Thinking I will forget about them) After that it still does not work. I called support again. They said that I should open the other cartrage and try them. After I tried a few more that still does not work. They told me because I opened them so They will NOT refund or trade them. That is a waste of $60 on them. I guess if your ink work they are good. If NOT they will NOT stand behind their product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kodak Ink Kodak Ink Kodak Ink