Wednesday 29 July 2009

Accessories - hands free, motorola


I am really not sure what is up with the bad reviews(1 star). Regardless of the bad reviews, I still purchased the product and to be honest I think it is great. People seem to complain for absolutely no reason. Don't compare a device to another device. This is not a comparison review. The product delivers as advertised.



This is my first motorola product I purchased from amazon.

-Quick delivery +



-Easy pairing. What a breeze for any non techies out there. +



-Speaker phone works great. + Everyone I spoke to so far had no clue I was on speaker phone. Its loud too except if the volume is on full blast it can be slightly distorted. Simple fix(don't put it on full volume)



-FM transmitter works fine. + Here is where I don't get some of the reviews. What do you expect? Dolby Digital, THX certified sound coming out of your car speaker from this device? You don't even get that from your handheld phone. If you find a clear FM channel and play around a bit, it will come in fine. Not 100% clear but what do you expect? Its a FM transmitter people. I think its perfectly fine and once again, nobody said they heard anything strange on the other line.



-Synch multiple devices. + This was really cool. I had two cellphones in my car and the device knew to switch back and forth between the two when I hit a button on either phone. I remember my old BMW which had bluetooth couldn't do this. I had to manually switch back and forth. So annoying while driving. This device did it no problem.



-Not sure about battery life since i've only had for a week but its seems fine. It would have been nice using mini USB charger instead of some strange connector from motorola.



-Haven't tried motospeak(speech to text) yet sorry.



Only Con: The buttons on the device aren't the best. I hit a button and doesn't seem like i'm even hitting it. FM, +, - buttons in particular. No big deal. You shouldn't have to hit buttons often anyway. I changed from 4 stars to 5 because this is just being too picky. If I could do 4.5 stars then I would but I can't so 5 stars it is.



If I were you, I would definitely purchase it. Its a sleek little device and not bad for under $80 bucks. Works like a charm. Don't listen to the rest of these people that gave 1 star reviews cause they are used to their old devices or are just whiners by nature. LOL. Works as advertised. Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone (Retail Packaging)

I am surprised that The reviews here are not good but I don't agree with them.

This is the best speaker speaker. I also bought the Jabra cruiser2 few weeks back. I would say this thing beats the crap out of it. Best thing is the connect and disconnect of phone when I get in/out of car. Jabra used to be connected all the time when I parked my car in garage. This one disconnect right after I get out of the car and connects back. Very cool, It has some motion sensor to it. Battery is excellent too. I was able to stream music from my phone to my car speakers thru FM very clear (interms of FM). - Roadster - Motorola - Car Speakerphone - Hands Free'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information