Wednesday 29 July 2009

Everlast - boxing bag gloves, everlast


These wraps are well worth the extra money IMO. I went with the natural ones so my skin doesn't absorb any dies during my long heavy bag workouts. I just train as a hobby and for the workout, but I train hard and I can already tell that these will hold up much better then my others. "This Side Up" is printed at the front end off the wrap to ensure the velcro is right side up every time, nice! The velcro itself is very securely stitched into the wrap, much more so then others I've used and the cloth is thickly woven. Definitely "professional" grade wraps. Professional 180" Cloth Hand Wraps - Natural Color - Boxing Gloves - Boxing - Everlast - Boxing Bag Gloves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • boxing bag gloves
  • ,
  • everlast
  • ,
  • boxing gloves
  • ,
  • boxing