Friday 31 July 2009

Dickies Work Pants - dickies work pants


I am a female who needed some durable but stylish work pants, and these have been great. They are a nice fit because they are skinny but they loosen up a bit after a few hours. Which for someone like me is a good thing, because I'm working in them and I need the mobility. They have a nice low cut waist as well, which if you are a female who has ever tried on the traditional men's dickies, you know the waist comes up to your chest and makes you look ridiculous. My only complaint is that I have not been able to find them in gray or green but I will keep looking! I don't mind the rough material, they ARE Dickies! Dickies Junior's Super Skinny Pant,Black,1

I bought a pair of used Dickies a couple of years ago and they are the softest, nicest pants. This new pair feels like plastic. They are so awful stiff. If they were washed a million times, would they be soft then? I don't want to wait to find out. - Dickies Work Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • dickies work pants