Wednesday 29 July 2009

Brioni Made In Italy - darya trading, suit


I received it fast, in perfect condition, pefect sizing, clean, comfortable and enjoyable to wear as it looks elegant really. All of my friends liked the looking and quality of the material. I wiped away all of a past experience with the same seller but it was an item of a different manifacturer which means, to me, that the seller is really doing their best to meet customers needs and satisfaction. This manifacturer, to me, seems to care about the making of their products; its quality material, sizing, and about how it looks. I bought another suit with this same one from the same seller made by Gorgio but I found that the pants were slim which was not comfortable to me and this is not written in the item description. But this suit I'm reviewing now is perfect in all aspects.

Just one thing; it is not really worth the too much listing price that the seller is always giving to all of their items. It is worth about $250 or a little more.

Good luck to all of you.

Adel Modern Fit Suit Signature Collection Mens Suit Italian Merino Wool 140s Two Button Jacket Plus Pants Modern Business Suit Taupe Brown with Stripe (42 Regular) - Brioni Made In Italy - Summer Suit - Suit - Darya Trading'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information