Thursday 30 July 2009

Postal Digital Scale - postal, shipping scale


I have been very pleased with the few times I have used this scale so far. I had a package weighed at the post office to check its accuracy and was pleased too. The scale weighed that package .2 of an ounce heavier than the post office. This was less than a 3% difference and if it was going to be off one way or the other this is the direction that I would prefer, so that I don't wind up having something sent back for underpayment of postage. USPS PS-105 5 lb. Desk Top Postal Scale

I bought this mainly to weigh items that I sell on Ebay. I loved it while it lasted, but after about 6 months of very light use, it crapped out on me. If it were still working I would have given it 4 stars since it is simple to use, easy to store and the display is large. However, for the price I paid, I expected more.

I take good care of all my stuff, including this, didn't overuse it, never dropped it, but 2 months before its first birthday,it is malfunctioning. It is under warranty, but I'd rather have the 10# scale, so I won't send it in. It is easy to use. I love Amazon though! Where do I review Amazon?! It is so great to go back & have a receipt for what I've bought for the last few yrs!Love the navigation through the website. Here I go again- I'm supposed to be reviewing this scale! - Shipping Scale - Shipping - Postal - Postal Scales'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information