Wednesday 29 July 2009

Fitness Equipment Accessory - exercise mats, fitness equipment accessory


This 5/8" thick mat is teriffic! Sturdy, comfortable, and good looking too.



I bought this item for a new elliptical that was on order. The elliptical footprint was just long enough to make me want the mat to be a little longer than it is. I contacted the seller, explained my situation, and was able to purchase just the additional mat pieces I needed to complete my installation.



A great product and great customer service! Thanks! 90" X 43" X ~5/8" Thick Treadmill Mat w/ Edging: Exercise Equipment Floor Protection Mat

I heard about these eWonderWorld mats from a friend who got a couple of these in their house. I figure I'd give it a try and got these mats for our treadmill because the other floor protector didn't keep dents from the floor. After 5 months, the mats are still fine and, more importantly, my floors intact.

It's a mat! What is there to talk about? LOL! I bought this for the new elliptical we bought that measures 76 long and 26 inches wide. At first, I was looking for a mat that fits the dimension perfectly, and I found a few around 78 inches long, but my gut told me to buy something longer. I was right!! Trust me, it looks much better when your mat is a few inches longer and wider than your equipment. This 90 x 43 mat is perfect for most fitness equipments that are between 70-80 inches long.

Along with the 2 X 2' Grey floor mat, i ordered this for my treadmill. I hate the gym, so I'm trying to create my own at home. So far i have a weight station and a treadmill. Since i have wooden floors all over my house, i can't risk my floor getting any scratches and therefore ordered these mats for protection. I can honestly say that they work perfectly well and match great with my room decor!

This product is pretty much an Anti Slip protective mat but its not made for something like a Bench or heavy equipment, its Foam and it fits together nice just like the image but all in all is pretty slim, do not get this if you want to have a spring in your step, that being said it is pretty long and will do the job well under a treadmill or eliptical like my SOLE E35. I am happy with it pretty much but for about 55$ its a bit overpriced.

I like running on the treadmill while watching tv, but I'm afraid that it might leave dents or marking. This product was perfect for it because it prevents marks and dents while I enjoy my workout during my favorite shows. One of my satisfied purchases on Amazon.

I purchased the exercising equipment floor protection mats because I decided to invest in my own personal gym at home. Unfortunatly, I did not have room in my house so my home gym is situated in the garage. I purchased a treadmill, weights, etc for my gym. The problem that I encountered with my personal home gym was that my parents who are in their 60s, keep tripping over the equipment because the color of the machine blends in with the dark gray flooring. With the black and white sides edges of the protection mat was exactly what I needed. Now my parents are safe and I have my own personal gym.

I was slightly hesitant when ordering this treadmill mat due to some of it's reviews, but luckily I ordered them! I LOVE THEM!! My treadmill is quite heavy and these mats do their job perfectly well. They are exactly as pictured, company does def. not mislead. I recommend :)







*I'm very satisfied with this purchase! Will be ordering more products soon!

I had no clue what to expect of these mats but they are awesome! Not only are they durable, but I wish we got enough to connect most of our exercise room. If you are looking for something that works but isn't an eyesore, I recommend these mats!

Way to light weight and not very dense to hold any weight. When the box arrived I thought it was empty. Once I put my treadmill on top it was lifting up at the corners and the interlocking joints. This needs to be heavier. I guess you get what you pay for these days. - Cycling - Fitness - Exercise Mats - Fitness Equipment Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information