Friday 31 July 2009

Moisturizer - blemish control, facial cleanser


I had a friend get Proactive and she gave it to me. I used it but the acne never actually stopped. It just kinda covered it up but I still got breakouts frequently. So another friend (who sells Mary Kay) gave me this to try and I have been using it for now for about 3 months and I have noticed a great difference! My breakouts have slowed down alot and even when I have them they don't look all red and angery. If you have used everything you can think of and still nothing works then try this! It's worth it!!! Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel*,1 oz. net wt.

I've been using this stuff for years ever since my best friend's mother mentioned that my face was so broken out. During my teen years, I had a lot of acne and I felt really embarrassed because of it. So my friend's mother gave me a free tube of this gel :D My face started to clear up just a little bit by the next morning and within three days, I could hardly tell that I'd had acne. Forget ProActive... Mary Kay all the way!

I have tried several products but this is far the best. I let my daughter use mine and I can't get it back. She loves it. Now I have purchased more for me and some for my nephew to try. I tried Pro Activ but it was too strong or I was allergic to it and it broke my face out. Will not buy anything else. Put it on at first signs of a pimple and it will go away fast. Try it you will be pleased.

I bought this gel a while back and every once in a while, when I am getting a big zit, I put some gel on it. I have actually been using it for the last 3 days for two pimples on my chin. Unfortunately this gel does not seem to work. Instead of making them go down, they make them hard and stick out.

Maybe it works for others... but not for me.Plus: All the reviews with 5 stars... they are fake. All have the same content, all written in the same style, just with different words.

Notice how all of them talk about how ProActive and other stuff that I haven't even heard of would not work.

If you fake reviews, you should be more creative. Cheers.

I love this acne medication. It zaps a zit before it even breaks the surface. One customer said that it dries her skin a lot, and I have found this happends once in a while t me, but I use a light layer of oil-free moisutrizer on first, then the acen gel and then it works more gently. I use some MK face products, but my friend uses the entire Mary Kay Acne System which is a cleanser, toner, oil-control lotion and this gel, and she LOVES it and it's more reasonably priced than other systems too since they don't spend much money on advertising. Mary Kay is kind of word of mouth company and have great products.

For $5, this thing will prevent an acne from becoming a zit if you apply it early enough (when you start feeling it on your face). I've used this thing in the past on myself, I also bought it for my sister and she also said it worked real well.



The only problem is Mary Kay is not a well-known brand and is not well-advertised. So these items won't sell fast enough and a lot of time, these tube will come expired (I've bought it twice from 2 different sellers in the past year, and they all came expired). Just ask for a refund if you run into such problem. - Facial Cleanser - Blemish Control - Mary Kay - Skin Care'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information