Wednesday 29 July 2009

Mother Daughter Poem


Really happy with our purchase. Not too big, not too small and pretty nice quality.



My only complaint would be that the writing on the heart (the engraving) is a bit small and hard to read, especially if giving as a gift for someone with more limited eyesight.



All in all, a nice necklace! Would buy it again. 14k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver "A Mother Holds Her Child's Hand For A Short While And Their Hearts Forever" Heart Pendant, 18"

My mom was happy when she had received this for mothers day, and even the shipment was early! It was expected to be a late gift (the day after) but i had actually received it a day earlier. That was the great news.



The thing that really stood out to me that was a disappointment was the quality of the metal and durable feel of the chain and ornament. The chain is extremely thin, although luxurious looking, it sure will NOT stand up to any abuse what so ever. I was a bit scared to even put the necklace around my mother's neck for the chain feels that cheap! The heart pendant is nice looking overall, but again the quality of that is poor as well. The text is extremely small, and you can only read it with 20/20 vision i say at my best guess and nothing less. Overall its a good looking piece, but definitely a very delicate one that you should only given to someone who will take those unnecessary protective precautions to keep it from being damaged.

Way, way to small I had thought that it was going to be the size of what the pic shows ~ NOT ~ was I ever wrong.. You can not read the reading on it its way to small.. If your looking for a gift for your wife keep looking your not going to want this..! Made very cheep and very poorly.. we all know the saying you get for what you pay for and for this item that is so very true its a rather low cost item there for its very poorly made..

I didnt know what to get my mother for mothers day .. So i came on Amazon to find something nice .. Thats when i saw it the most Pretties necklace for my mother .. SHE went crazy over it .. simple and just her style. She never takes it off and with my luck it was at a great price .. Im happy with the service i always get from AMAZON they are the best and never make me mad i loveee them :) Thank You Amazon ... ONE MORE HAPPY CUSTOMER .. AS ALWAYS.

While I may be a teenage guy in high school, it doesn't mean I don't have a heart :). As I myself had a small budget for a Mother's Day gift, I stumbled upon this on my phone during passing period, and it was the PERFECT gift. The heart is much smaller than it appears on here, but when I gave it to her and told her 'Happy Mother's Day,' she looked speechless. Highly recommended for moms!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mother Daughter Poem Mother Daughter Poem Mother Daughter Poem