Wednesday 29 July 2009

Bluetooth Headset - bluetooth dongle, dongle


I was concerned since these were so cheap. I figured they might not work well or work with Windows 7, 64 bit. My worries, however, were groundless. My PCs were immediately recognized as was my bluetooth headset. I especially like these because they are tiny and hardly noticeable, they fit nicely in your USB ports. I do advise you to put it directly into the PC and not a hub. It seems that when you put it in a hub it sometimes fails to get discovered. That doesn't happen when you put it in the PC. However, one of mine is in a hub and works just fine. So you should experiment to see which is best for you.



If you need bluetooth in your PC and don't have it, this is a quick, cheap way to get it. No need for an expensive adapter. Highly recommended.



--- Susanna K. Hutcheson 2.0 USB Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for HP, Gateway, eMachine, Dell or ANY Laptop/PC Running Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 200, XP, !!! - Qty: 2

Plugged it into my new laptop with Windows 7 and it is not recognized. Worthless. No drivers on the internet. No manufacturing or contact info on the package. Just a MADE IN CHINA. GT Max bluetooth dongle. GT Max has a website "under construction"

Received two adapters. No instructions. No disk.

Plugged one in.

Win 7 64-bit recognized it, searched for drivers, and installed them.

I was able to connect my Jawbone for use with Skype and my BlackBerry 9780 for synching with Outlook with no problems.

You can't do better than that!!! And the price!!!

i bought this so that i could transfer music from my windows 7 PC (compaq) to my new Samsung Gravity T669 phone



Works great but it took a little while to figure out since it doesn't

come with directions or a brand name to look up (at least not one i could find)



the biggest problems i even had didn't have anything to do with the device so be sure you know how to sync your blue-tooth device to the computer, because the device works fine



just plug in the device and windows will set it up for you BUT make sure that your Laptop/PC isn't already blue-tooth enabled first if you use the blue-tooth dongle with a device that already has blue-tooth your computer will get all confused



Helpful Hint: If you can't find the computer with your device make sure that the computer is set to visible to blue-tooth devices



i hope this review was helpful



also you can't beat the price of these 2 "blue-tooth radio Dongles"

Neither of these dongles worked in my home computers (XP SP3, Vista SP1). It came up with an error message saying that it could not find a driver. Upon looking at the package, I couldn't find a model number or manufacture to search for a driver. I was just going to throw them away since returning them was more trouble than it was going to be worth. I ended up selling one to a co-worker for his work computer (Windows 7) and it worked right away. Windows recognized it and it connected fine to his phone. When I told him I had another one that 'didn't work' he wanted to buy that one too. When we tried the second one on our work computers, the same "driver not recognized" error came up.



In summary, these things are VERY hit and miss, and I'd rather spend the extra $5 and get one that I know will work the first time, on every computer. I would not recommend buying this product.

thank you so very much for almost instant customer service from this company. i received a phone call immediately, and am very pleased with the manner in which this transaction was recieved. i will be doing business with this company in the future

Many computer devices support Bluetooth and as long as they do you won't find a quicker or cheaper way to set up a wireless network for your home or small business. For example Bluetooth can be used to communicate between your PC and Bluetooth enabled printer or security camera. - Bluetooth Dongle - Dongle - Bluetooth - Bluetooth Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information