Monday 27 July 2009

Recumbent Bike - schwinn 240, recumbent bike


I bought this bike because i wanted to start working out in the comfort of my own home. The bike was easy to assemble. Its very quiet which allows me to watch tv or read while im workng out. The stride is very smooth and there are several levels of resistance. The seats made of thick foam and very comfortable. I love the color of the bike as well. Overall, this bike is a good value for the price. I would recommed this to anyone looking for a good, quality bike at an affortable price. Velocity Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Bike

The bike is comfortable, quiet easy to use. Assembly was very quick. My wife loves it. she uses it everyday. Amazon is excellent to work with. The first bike we receive had a damaged monitor and amazon immediately sent a new bike, all I had to do was take the old one apart and put it in the box and send it back. I highly recommend this bike.

I bought this bike, because I wanted to start working out at home. I do not have time with my busy schedule to go out to a gym. Therefore, I decided to buy this bike because I liked all the features and especially the color. When I got the bike, I thought that it was going to be hard to assemble, but to my surprise, it was not hard at all. I assembled the bike in a flash and just by myself. I tried it and it was every easy to understand instructions. This bike is the most easy thing to work out with, very smooth and enjoyable. The thing that I love the most was that it makes no noise at all; I can watch television without having to turn up all the volume. I definitely recommend the bike it is the best thing you could have in your home. - Schwinn 240 - Stationary Indoor Bike - Recumbent Bike - Recumbent Exercise Bike'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information