Sunday 26 July 2009

Swimming


I am a swim coach and I bought this for my 7 year old. I try to use these everyday at swim practice. There are so many different parts to a stroke kids have to learn this makes it easier to break it down into smaller parts. You have to breath so without this it is impossible to take that part out and just work on the stroke or kick separately. I recommend this for any kids wanting to be on a swim team and the adult version for adults that would like to swim for their workout but find the breathing part difficult to grasp. FINIS Learn-to-Swim Snorkel

The seller had sent an item which was broken. I hadn't opened it for more than 5 months since it was winter time when I ordered. Now when I opened, I realize that the product was already with missing important parts.. ..!!

the whole thing is a big useless junk tube..'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swimming Swimming Swimming