Friday 31 July 2009

Finish Nailers - finish nailers, bostitch


I am building a series of cabinets and use the Bostitch brads for all the trim. I found that the 1 inch brads are exactly what I need for most of my project. I bought the 2 inch brads but find that most of the projects that I have tackled only require the 1 inch.



It took a little bit of time to learn to adjust my compressor to get the air pressure that is needed for the Bostitch brad nailer. I am new at using the nailer but got everything working after a few minutes of playing around. Just make sure use eye protection. Bostitch BT1309B 1-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 3000 per Box

Brads are Brads they get the job done. The brads are great but the packing during shipping was terrible. The box the brads where in was completely destroyed and rows they come in where all broken apart. If not for the packing this would have been a 5 star review.

Well packaged and item was exactly as described. Wasn't in stock and took longer than expected, but multiple shipments are ok with me as long as the seller communicates well and I don't have to pay for their lack of inventory through multiple shipping bills. Such was the case here.



Bottom line - they're 18 GA brads, alright...

Beware ordering from Amazon. Of the three packages of brads, staples, and finish nails, two were broken open on the inside of the box with the brads scattered all over. They just don't pack them carefully! - Finish Nailers - Brad Nails - Brad Nailers - Bostitch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information