Sunday 26 July 2009

American Apparel


my new favorite shirt, no doubt. being a girl, i was nervous to order a unisex shirt but i prefer this one to the "girls" shirt. it fits everywhere just right. they do run big though, so even though i am usually a M or L, the S is perfect. i plan on ordering one in every color now that i know how great they are. American Made Apparel Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck Tee - Black 6456 XL

I searched for a shirt my husband wouldn't take the scissors to in order to accommodate his open neck summer shirts. This one was perfect. It is pricey but less expensive from amazon than if I had gone to the store for it. I have washed these shirts several times and they hold up well. I only wish they were available with super saver shipping.

This t-shirt is well constructed, but the V-neck is a little lower than I expected based on the photo on the website. It's a t-shirt that I will definitely wear under another shirt and not by itself. Good overall.

This is just about my favorite shirt to wear. The cotton is extremely soft and really pulls off my look. One thing to know is that the shirts run big. I'm 6'2'', 160 lbs, and the Large is a little too big especially since these shirts are supposed to be slim. I ordered another shirt in a Medium and it fits so much better.

AA is one of maybe a handful of manufacturers that makes shirts that actually fit me perfectly, but the only one that is affordable to buy if you're going to buy an entire wardrobe's worth of T-shirts. The Fashion Rack Ships pretty quickly and they even include an easy way to return merchandise, even though I don't need to (and have never felt like I needed to).

I bought this shirt for my boyfriend on Christmas.

And is was perfect untill he put it on and realized there was a little hole in the side, ALso it didn't come with tags on it??

Other than that after we just sew it up, It was fine

I was skeptical that at such a low price these would be first quality AA shirts, but was pleasantly surprised. They're flattering and comfortable. It's unisex sizing, so women probably want to order one size smaller than usual.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


American Apparel American Apparel American Apparel