Friday 31 July 2009

Highly Recommended - truform, health


I knew convincing my husband to try compression socks was going to be a challenge. Now it is my fault for not reading the specifications closer but... these socks did not help in the convincing.



They are somewhat thick (thinner than the white gym socks but not by much) -- definitely not the day to day dress socks he likes to wear. I will probably donate this to a local clinic Because even without trying them on he has said no way.



Also both he and I just don't like the general feel of the sock. They have a fuzzy quality. I can not talk about the compression but general look and feel are game stoppers for my husband. I too would not wear these socks.



If you like thicker socks these would be a good thing to try. Might be great for heavy work boots and such but not for general leisure wear or office attire. Truform 15-20 Mens Casual Overcalf, Large, Black (Pack of 2) - Truform - Socks - Support Hose - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information