Monday 27 July 2009

Ipod Touch 4g - cover, case


I am insanely picky about my cases. I don't want any that add bulk, have to have easy accessibility to all controls, don't want it to be so sticky that you can't put it in your pocket, etc. This is, with the case on, still super thin, my ipod still feels smaller than my 3G w/o the case. It's very slightly rubberized but not to the point where it attracts lint/etc... so very easy to wipe off if I get something on it. It feels very well made and sleek in my hands. It's also very easy to take off and I can still use it in all of my speaker docks. I have no desire to look further... it's perfect! Oh and I can even fit it into my armband to work out w/o even having to take off the case!!! Premium Rubberized Hard Crystal Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - Black, Seamless Rear Case Only

When it comes to cases for my portable devices, I usually don't even bother. I like having my device in its original form without anything hindering its looks and feel. I was very hesitant to buy this case (not just this case, but a lot of them), but it was cheap, so I decided to go for it.



And I wasn't disappointed! The iPod snaps right into the case and fits nearly perfectly. It covers the entire back (with a hole for the camera). When it's in my pocket, it doesn't collect lint or anything, and it's easy to get in and out. It even adds a little hight to the front of the device so if you dropped it face down, the case might save it. I feel a lot better about setting it on tables and counters. Also, the little case just looks so nice; it doesn't subtract from the beauty of the iPod at all. My only regret is not getting it earlier, because my iPod is already scratched up, but you can't tell at all with the case on.



Great case. Considering how picky I am, to give this a 5 stars is a big deal. And it's cheap. Get it!

The top of my case doesn't stay clipped tight. It's still very usable, but if you squeeze the top together you feel slight movement and hear a 'click', but when you let go you hear the 'click' again and it goes back to being not tight again.



Also, I ordered it for it's matte coating. Which I really like, however, it's already starting to peel off around the volume buttons and the bottom corners.



So basically, it's an inexpensive case that does the job, but look elsewhere if you're looking for quality.

Reading the reviews for this product is confusing, as all reviewers do not seem to have received the same product. I received a one-piece cover for the back only, which is what I wanted. Unfortunately, the fit is much too loose and the cover falls off at the slightest touch. Useless.

I love this case cover, it's like a skin and it feels wonderful. It protects my IPT from scratches and allows me to use the camera without another protective covering. The openings are in the right place as well for easy access to the buttons. I received one compliment on it so far.

Depending on what your needs are, there are two types of iPod cases out there; ones that offer some kind of protection should you drop your iPod, and ones that merely protect it from scratches.



Personally, it makes no sense to me to buy a beautiful, sleek and thinner-than-the-last-gen device and then entomb it in thick rubber or plastic. I'd much rather watch my butterfingers and instead have a skin or minimal case to control scratches.



If that's what you're looking for -- look no further. This case is gorgeous. I could not be happier, I absolutely love it.



Those of you familiar with the Air Jacket made for previous generations of the iPod Touch & iPhone -- THIS IS BETTER. It's cheaper, it's a nicer design, and it hugs the bevel on the 4th Gen Touch. I thought I loved the Air Jacket -- which was an insanely over-priced piece of plastic -- but this case exceeds the Air Jacket in every possible way.



The plastic has a nice feel to it, and it's black throughout -- not just a black coating on the inside. It has a faint, rubberish feel to it -- but it's not that sort of rubbery material that attracts dust or lint. This is a nice matte finish and it isn't slippery when you're holding it. Even though I have no expectations that this case would offer any protection against dropping my Touch -- it does seem like the rubberized coating would absorb some shock.



Also a plus -- the cut-away bottom allows my iPod to sit in all of the various docks I have without needing to remove the case. This alone is brilliant.

This has to be the best case type I have ever owned for an iPod touch, regardless of the model. This case is very slim and therefore it will not interfere with docking stations. It snaps on very easy. It leaves the top where the power button is and the bottom where the connector, speaker, and 3.5mm plug are open (mainly clips to the sides). I have been putting this in my pocket with keys and this case protects the aluminum from scratches (unlike silicone cases)!! Overall its the best case I've ever owned for an iPod touch. - Cover - Black - Ipod Touch 4g - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • case
  • ,
  • cover
  • ,
  • black
  • ,
  • ipod touch 4g