Sunday 26 July 2009

Ipod Classic Cases - ipod 160gb, ipod case


I received these items nine days after I ordered them. Different kinds of protective cases are included. None are suited to 7G 160 that I own. None of them fit properly. Had the vendor identified this as an issue, I could have purchased something else. I have unpackaged each of the cases, so returning them is no doubt not possible. Be aware: If you have the 7th generation 160, these cases are all too small. 15-Item iPod classic Accessory Bundle

My suspicion on reading the description was that product quality must be low to provide that many items for the price. I went ahead and took the gamble anyway, and I'm happy to report my instinct was wrong. The items are as described and I'm very pleased. I needed a case and a portable charging option. I now have much more.

The cases in this product do NOT fit the 7th gen iPod Classic - not even close! Without the cases, you have about 6-7 dollars worth (here on Amazon) of assorted chargers and cables, most of which you may already have - I do. A deceptively marketed product does not deserve even one star, but this is Amazon's system. How about two big thumbs down for Amazon on this one?

I really wanted a new 160gb 7 Gen. Ipod and saw these accessories to go with it. I thought it was a good deal, so I purchased it along with it. I then read some reviews that the cases actually do not fit the IPOD 7th gen. I was then a bit worried that I wasted my money, and thought that I should have read more reviews before buying. Bottom line, I got the cases and they DO fit the 7th generation silver 160g Ipod. I was really happy about that! I tried all the cases but the black pleather one, but I'm assuming it will work as well, if not, I'm sure it will stretch. My favorite one is the hard clear plastic one, which fits perfectly. I would definitely recommend this item for the cases and the extra accessories if you buy a new IPOD.

The items arrived promptly and in good condition. All items seem to be of a good quality, which is amazing at the price. The earphones are not exactly of Bose quality but no complaints at the price.



If you are new to the ipod world - this pack is well worth the money.

This product is great! I've tried to use just about everything in this kit so far, and I've been pleased with two exceptions. They're so minute that it barely feels like a complaint!!! The hard clear plastic case you will get with this kit is beautiful, it's sturdy, and everything fits perfectly within the access cut-outs. My only complaint is that it seems to scratch easier than the mirrored backing of the iPod itself. It even takes contact damage from the apple, "iPod", and personal engraving on the back of my iPod. I had hoped it would have some form of scratch-proofing, but it solely serves to keep the iPod scratchless. Though it does feel a little like putting a Bose sound system in a trailer.



My only other small complaint is that in the kit I received a black (which i am using now instead of the clear plastic case mentioned above) rubber case and an opaque white rubber case. They're both beautiful and work quite well. They have a fully exposed bottom, for use with a dock, I suppose. That's not the complaint, the complaint is that my opaque white case has a half-moon/sliver cut out of the bottom opening. Barely noticeable, more than likely ignorable, but I am a stickler for the details.



Headphones sound great.

Armband fits both rubber cases well and is large enough to fit plus-sized arms.

Leather case is manufactured well and has a removable belt clip and has a magnetic face cover.

The mesh carrying bag is nice; it has a soft inside and a draw string.

USB car charger is light-weight, which isn't a reflection on quality when you realize that it's 95% plastic and wires.

The wall charger was in my wall about two minutes after the package got here and I love it. I use it with the retractable charger cable, which is GREAT!



All in all, BUY THIS PRODUCT!

I read the reviews before I purchased and felt that I couldn't go wrong....and I didn't! For the price of one ipod accessory at the retail shop, you can get all that you will probably ever need here to be mobile and protected.

I was skeptical like I'm sure most people would be by the number of accessories for the low price but don't be! For the price of probably 3 or 4 of these products, you get 15! All great quality and well worth the price! Highly recommended for any new ipod owners like myself! - Ipod Classic - Ipod Classic Cases - Ipod Case - Ipod 160gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information