Wednesday 29 July 2009

Leg Warmers - striped, leg warmer


These leg warmers only come in one size, and it doesn't fit all. I am 5'4" 125 lbs and the cuffs are very tight around my legs. If I wear them just above my knee (where my leg is 15.5" around) it is very restrictive. If I wear them just below my knee (where my leg is 13" around) it is still restrictive. If your legs are super skinny, you'd probably be okay.



I ordered these leg warmers as part of a Halloween costume, so it's not a big deal. I will try to stretch the cuffs out a bit. If I had intended to wear them daily, I would probably return them.



Aside from size, these leg warmers are nice. They're bright, they have a nice thread-count (so they're soft), and seem to be well-made. Vibrant Multi Color Rainbow Striped Leg Warmers

I'm a size 10 and these did NOT fit at all. I got them on, but they were so stretched out & tight as to be unwearable. Well made, soft material, not itchy...but one size ONLY if you're a kid.



My daughter (7) now has rainbow arm warmers and leg warmers for her Christmas stocking. I'd love to know the measurements of the mannequin leg they show it on, because there is no way to get that kind of bunching on an average adult leg that I can find.



If you order these for a costume, try them on as soon as they arrive, lest you be surprised on Halloween when they don't fit. :(

I ordered these for a costume and planned to wear them as sleeves on my arms instead of leg warmers. They shipped fast, they are soft and seem durable, but I had to cut the band off one end to make it fit my arm. As leg warmers I doubt they would fit very many people comfortably.

I wanted cheap legwarmers for a costume - something to go over boots rather than be hidden beneath them - and figured these would do. They probably will, I'll just have to stretch them, but they will be tight. The key here is I wouldn't call these leg warmers. They're much more the feel of footless socks. They just feel like thin socks. Leg warmers, as a dancer, are a warmer knitted affair. These will do, but I wish they were more squishy and stretchable. - Striped - Leg Warmers - Knee-high - Leg Warmer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information