Saturday 29 January 2011

Accessories - work tote, accessories


I am pleased beyond belief with this product and very happy indeed to have thought ahead and ordered TWO of them....the quality, price, workmanship and everything about this product is above my expectations and I will look for this manufacturer if and when I have anything in their line of products to insure similar results. The description and photo of the tote bag is only HALF as good as the actual tote bag. Excellent, just excellent! Port Authority Microfiber Tote, Black

Received my totes this afternoon (Christmas Eve) they are PERFECT! Just what I was looking for.

Thanks so much to the other review writers for recommending this tote. I was weary because of the fabulous price, but what a bargain, I'm glad I ordered two. I'm the type of person who when they find something they really love always wish they had two of them, now I do.

It is everything it is represented as being, roomy, well made, with neat little organizer sections. I especially like the clasp to hook a set of keys on that is attached inside one compartment, no one likes hunting for their keys in the bottom of a big bag. Its got a small place inside for my cell to nest in and plenty of room in the zippered compartments for all my JUNK, I mean stuff...LOL.

You can't go wrong with this one folks. Great Job Andrew Christian!, you might just be a little guy competing with the corporate giants but your product is just as good if not better than what they offer and at a much nicer price point too.

This tote was larger than I expected but who knew I would need the extra room. This tote is incredibly durable and strong though not horribly heavy (until I pile a ton of books in it). The front pocket has a nice organization compartment for pens, and whatever else you want to toss in. The fact that the straps are adjustable is awesome, now I can put it on my shoulder when my hands are full. Love that it also zips close on top so that if it gets knocked over my stuff doesnt fall out.



I bought this in the Dark Red option which if you search amazon you can find and I love it!!!

Last June my "school" bag died two days before the end of the year. I looked around all summer for a replacement, and could find nothing in the stores. I ordered this bag (in gray) the end of August. It arrived the weekend before school started, and was just what I was looking for. It is the color of the dust on the floor where the bag spends much of its time, and zippers, which my old bag didn't. It has enough pockets to store my traveling "office", and has adjustable straps so I can carry it over the shoulder. But the very best thing is that it stands up where ever I put it. My colleague bought a new bag, spent a lot more, and is not nearly as happy with what she got. This product is an A+ for this teacher.

*** This bag just completed year 3 at school, and it still in excellent shape-what a product!

I purchased this tote bag for a trip and I received it three days ago. I actually love the bag, but the interior zipper failed today (after only a couple days) and the top zipper is looking iffy. The zippers are not good. Otherwise the bag is very nice for the price. But if the zippers fail, then I am stuck with a bag that no longer meets my needs, because I need the zippers. I contacted the seller and asked for help. I hope they stand behind their products. I need to have them send me another one without having to pay any more money, or I might as well have bought a higher priced one that had better zippers!

I needed this bag for my work to carry around medical equipment and charts. It was a great price for a very professional and roomy bag. It has been working perfectly, and my co worker are all jealous.

I've been looking for the perfect tote bag for work papers and misc. stuff- this bag is exactly what I was looking for. I'm glad I ordered two. Even after reading all of the great reviews, I was surprised by all of the organizing pockets on the inside. Now I can carry everything I need and know exactly where to find it.

I have used it for overnighters and for my mother's needs during a stay at the hospital. Everything I needed for her information was handily stored in this bag. Filled it up and it wasn't uncomfortable. I may give her this bag for future use. It has pockets to organize with things easily accessible. Thanks! - Accessories - Work Tote'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information