Monday 31 January 2011

Dvd Player Carrying Case - portable dvd case, sony dvd player


This case worked out perfect. I used it on a 10 hour road trip. It held my 9in Sony dvd player perfectly no wigging at all. I hung it over the back of the drivers seat instead of between the front seats where the console is. It even has an inside pocket behind where the dvd player sits that holds any extra stuff. I put my wires and remote for the dvd player in the pocket. Case Logic PDVK-9 7 to 9-Inch In Car Portable DVD Player Case (Black)

I bought this case to use with my Brand new Sony DVP-FX950 and it fits perfectly.



I could store the Portable DVD Player, cables and remote control, everything that I need to keep organized and travel with.



Great quality.

I purchased this case for a nine inch Philips portable DVD player. The fit is very good with enough room on the side to plug-in the AC adapter. I suspect with a 10 inch DVD player, the fit would be tight. Installation was easy. There was one reviewer who commented that too many straps were required. I find this to be untrue. The number of straps is appropriate for stability and using the straps was extremely easy. The case has a separate compartment with plenty of room for additional AC adapters, DVDs, remote control, manuals, unused straps. Since security is a concern for some people and you may not wish to leave your DVD player in the vehicle unnecessarily, this carrying case is very convenient because you simply need to release the Velcro belt loop from the main horizontal strap, unsnap the two straps at the bottom, and your DVD player and case will be free in a matter of seconds. I would highly recommend this carrying case and if I ever need to get another DVD player, I would definitely purchase this item again.

Bought this to go with SOny 9 inch DVD player (950). Easy to mount in car. Could use a bit more storage space for extra DVD's but accommodates straps and cables with ease. DVD player fits good, the only problem is plugging in the AC Adaptor. But i managed to plug it in while mounted in the car, with a little tweaking.

I like the quality that I received for the money but the straps are kind of complicated and messy. They should have a better system not only for the car but in general to use it like outdoors. But overall you can protect your DVD player and somehow display it inside the bag.

I love this carrier. It is very easy to use. I like to take our dvd player down when I am nervous it could attract someone to break in our car. WIth this carrier is so easy to take off and hide it under my seat. It hold the player securely and stores a few dvds behind it. - Sony Dvd Player - Dvd Player Carrying Case - Portable Dvd Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information