Sunday 30 January 2011

Ipad 2 Cover - ipad 2, ipad 2 case


I am very pleased I was patient and waited for this IPAD 2 cover to be released. I wanted a cover that would protect both the front and back of the IPAD so I passed on the APPLE electonic cover even though I liked the smart cover option. What a great surprise when I received my rooCase. It not only protects the entire IPAD, it also acts as a smart cover and automatically turns the IPAD on when I open it and puts it to sleep when the cover is closed. It has a nice leather feel and texture and comes in my favorite color - red, but it also comes in black if that's your preference. It's a great buy for the price - much less than the electronic cover and more protective. I was not disappointed in this purchase. rooCASE Dual Station Premium Leather (Red) Case Cover with Stand for Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB

When I purchased the iPad2, I decided not to buy a magnetic cover because I wanted something that will protect both the screen and the ipad body. I searched and searched and when I saw this roocase in amazon, I knew this was the one. Even though I had to wait until the April 11 release date, which meant I had my ipad2 unprotected for almost a month, it was totally worth it. My roocase came in yesterday and its fantastic!



Its not heavy at all. It fits perfectly. Every inch of my new baby is totally protected! Even if I didn't buy the screen shield, the roocase would still have protected my screen. I just chose to put a shield on because my 5-year old loves to play with my ipad and I don't want him getting all kinds of stuff stuck to the screen. lol.



I HIGHLY recommend this product!

We just received this cover for our iPad 2, and are very pleased. It's well made, and covers all the essential access points. Additionally, it is nice to have the magnetized cover and no elastic corners.

I was a little apprehensive when I ordered my roo ipad2 case The Ipad was a gift from my son and he also sent me the red leather Apple cover. I diplomatically explained to him how grateful I was for being so thoughtful ordering me the cover but that I had found one that also covered the back of the ipad for greater protection. The leather is great, the red is beautiful. The iPad fits into it securely and all the buttons are easy to use. When I returned the Apple cover to the Apple store, I showed two of the techs my cover and they wanted to know who made it, where I got it from and the price. They were shocked at the quality. I am a very happy Mom.rooCASE Dual Station Premium Leather (Red) Case Cover with Stand for Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB

This case is indeed a very handsome one. It's stylish and very practical, and the color and texture of the leather very rich. I carry my iPad everywhere I go, and my new case has proven very durable. The flip cover is also sturdy and I can type on my iPad without its collapsing on me. I also appreciate the nice genuine leather with seamless quality stitching. I had been highly awaiting the arrival of my new case (red is my favorite color), and you can trust me when I say I was not disappointed!

This leather, red iPad 2 case is the perfect case. I bought the Apple Smart Cover when I first bought my IPad 2 but didn't like it because it didn't offer any protection whatsoever and it didn't clean up at all so I took it back. I used a slip case until my rooCase came in and my dog knocked my pad out of my hands and it shattered. The replacement iPad 2 came in the same day my rooCase came in. I took it with me to the Apple store. When the Apple guy saw my beautiful leather rooCase AND that it has the MAGNETIC CLOSURE THAT PUTS THE PAD TO SLEEP JUST LIKE THE SMART COVER he kinda freaked out. And especially when he found out that I paid less for it than the Smart Cover.

Also, the flap helps keep the sun off the screen when I'm using it at the pool.

The first time I had to travel with my iPad I had only the cover I bought at the Apple store. It worked great at home but tossing my iPad in my over-sized purse, knowing it was going to be at my feet on the flight, worried me. I was concerned I might accidently step on it! I knew then I needed a more sturdy case. This one fit the bill perfectly! Now when I travel I have no concerns about the safety of the iPad. Love the color as well! The only negative I have is that when using the case as a stand in the more upright position, it is a bit wobbly. It almost feels as though it needs to be taped down to the surface to ensure it won't topple! But as I haven't actually used it that way and probably won't, it's not a real concern for me.

I was going to get the case from Apple, But after reading reviews and compairing prices I decided on this case. Boy was I glad. It is worth twice the money I paid and blows the apple case out of the water!

Definitely a smart case that looks good. It holds the iPad2 nice and snugly and there are holes in all of the right places for the buttons, connector and camera's. I was nicely surprised at the quality of the leather, stitching and overall manufacturing of this unit. I was especially delighted that the rooCASE switched off the screen when I closed the cover using the new iPad2 magnet mechanism. The front cover sits lightly against the unit (due to the leather surround that goes around the perimeter of the iPad2 (to hold it in), this means that you don't get the railway track marks on the screen like the manufacturer case ... yeah !!!. My only concern is that sometimes you have to help it situate when putting it in its most upright position, but that's a small issue in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this case cover. - Ipad 2 Case - Ipad 2 - Ipad 2 Cover - Ipad 2 Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information